Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this suggestion be added?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

DeathMotion

Well-Known Member
May 12, 2016
93
60
93
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts, and don't forget to vote on the poll!

Kind regards,

Bram
 
Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
It would be a good idea. That way, you would be able to see how many successful reports you have made with the /report command, and the ones that got denied or closed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeathMotion

Lozora

Forum Veteran
Jul 6, 2016
735
3,619
429
22
The Netherlands
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts!

Kind regards,

Bram


Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeathMotion

DeathMotion

Well-Known Member
May 12, 2016
93
60
93
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;
Hello,

Thanks you for your reply. I added a poll!

Kind regards,

Bram
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeathMotion

DeathMotion

Well-Known Member
May 12, 2016
93
60
93
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!
Hi,

I hope that they could create like a few stats like successfully stats, closed, or denied.
 

DeathMotion

Well-Known Member
May 12, 2016
93
60
93
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom