Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Should be implemented

• Should not be implemented (Why)

• Should be implemented with changes (Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I saw someone get shot down for an idea similar to this, but I learned from them and I think have an improved idea. Make sure if you vote no to give me your reasoning so we can improve the idea!
cc_bar_93556100000.png

I've been playing a game or been in a lobby when people ask for help and I always do my best, but there's no way for me to see every person in every game, lobby, etc. What I am proposing is a command similar to /helpop which anyone can use, yes even Stone ranks, to ask online staff a question or ask for in-game support. The discord is not as fast and just adds an unneeded medium to getting help from staff.
cc_bar_385736100000.png

A player of any rank would do this procedure (Not final just a fill-in)
Player: /helpadmin (message)
Shows up in chat for staff member like: [HelpAdmin] %Player%: (Message)
The staff member could click the player's name in chat to start a private message like Party chat.
All conversations would have the [HelpAdmin] prefix.
How to avoid abuse, while still letting players get help multiple times: This is difficult, because players might need help multiple times, so you can't limit the number of times they use the command. I think that players could be temporarily stopped from using the command if they abuse it, or they could be permanently stopped from using it. I don't think real punishments would be needed but they could be used.
ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don’t think we should consider adding this in the near future. We already have a hard time keeping up with our /reports, java reports and bedrock reports all at the same time. We shouldn’t be making it even more impossible to keep up with everything. Once we can almost fully cover /reports, then we should start thinking about expanding our services.

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
I like the idea, but for that Cubecraft should have many staff available, because imagine that 200 users ask for help per day and then if there are not many staff available, unsolved messages will be accumulated. Although that could be solved with an expiration date of each "request for help", 5 minutes, or when the doubts are resolved. But not even a server with more than 90k users has that support in game i think.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
While it is a thought out suggestion, I do find this being thought about towards the end of 2020 with more staff looking at help messages. There are lots of things staff members are keeping up on and this would get too chaotic. Anyway, the Discord is good for help.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I didn't mean this as an add this right now thing, but just a thing to keep in mind when Cubecraft has finished its expansion to 100 staff members.

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom