Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 17, 2020
First off...for some reason, whenever I tried to eat food (it doesn’t matter if it’s gapples or steak) it doesn’t always fully eat the item that I have in my hand.

Secondly, when someone jumps on the same block as you and you both get pushed to the side (this usually happens on mansion for some reason) I don’t know if this is just a cubecraft thing or not but I’ve never experienced this on another server.

Sometimes when I am trying to break obsidian near the egg, the obsidian replaces itself after I mine it.

Remove bows (mainly the punch I bow, it ruins eggwars)

Remove health indicators to avoid constantly being chased by multiple teams from one side of the map to the other just because they know you have low health. In addition to this, it isn’t needed at all and would be best if it was removed in my opinion, along with all of my friends agreeing with me.

Remove the emerald generators. I say this as nobody uses it and on top of this, emeralds take way too long to spawn. And even if they did spawn at a much faster rate, some of the things that you can buy with emeralds in the shop would completely ruin eggwars and takeaway the skill required to win games.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i cant agree with you,
the eating bug is something i never experience myself, maybe its your mc version or lagg?

the pushing might be because of the mc version cubecraft uses, most servers have decided to stick with older pvp and stuff, while cubecraft is still in either 1.8 or 1.9 (depending on what you play), im pretty sure the pushing is a 1.9 update which i still dont like :P

i have the obsidian glitch a lot actually, but not just on cubecraft. it always happens when shifting for some reason, so i always stand up short before breaking the block and it works.

bows are frustrating at times, but its an important part of the game since its just a way to pvp and defend. i think punch is fine as it is, although the price might need to be a little higher maybe!

removing health indicators would give people who arent using a client a huge disadventage against people who do, since they can turn on health indicators. this has been discussed a while ago, and most people wanted to have this option. the three options were:
- See all health from 10 blocks.
- See all health from 10 blocks but you MUST damage them beforehand. (won)
- Don't add health indicators, scramble health indicators for all clients with damage indicators.

i personally dont like the emeralds either and dont think a lot of people actually use it, especially since most people like to rush the game. but i dont see any problem with it either, as barely anyone really uses it. you can just avoid the generator, and still easily win from people who do take their time to farm for emeralds. i'd say it makes attacking kinda easier actually, since they're too busy farming!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom