Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think CubeCraft Bedrock should have better knockback?

• Yes, I think CubeCraft should have better knockback.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 554749

Yeah there’s ways to get around bad KB. I mean like the sideways knock back and downwards KB hitting me into maps. Yeah and some people take 0 KB on the edge.

Reactions: Reversal XBL

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
but the problem is, many people dont like vanilla kb. im making this thread bc ive heard many people complain about the current kb
Yes but, even more people like vanilla pvp, we have the majority, cubecraft is the biggest bedrock server and the 7th(?) Biggest java server, why? Because this server isnt a mod and doesn't have weird PvP additions.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Yes but, even more people like vanilla pvp, we have the majority, cubecraft is the biggest bedrock server and the 7th(?) Biggest java server, why? Because this server isnt a mod and doesn't have weird PvP additions.
The java server has good knockback, but bedrock does not. Why did you bring up java? this is a bedrock post.

And what do you mean by "Weird PvP additions"? Its not like people pvp in a world anyway. If they were to get rid of these "Weird PvP additions", then they would bring back the thing where you stop sprinting when you hit someone, and the knockback being super low which results with people trading hits.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The java server has good knockback, but bedrock does not. Why did you bring up java? this is a bedrock post.

And what do you mean by "Weird PvP additions"? Its not like people pvp in a world anyway. If they were to get rid of these "Weird PvP additions", then they would bring back the thing where you stop sprinting when you hit someone, and the knockback being super low which results with people trading hits.
Why, because I am saying the reason cubecraft bedrock edition is so huge is because of its un-modified ways.
And it's about tactics the likelihood is that you will only see a genuinely good player once in a week. 'People trading hits' - do you need a defenition of pvp, the pvp system Is amazing and doesn't need changing.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Why, because I am saying the reason cubecraft bedrock edition is so huge is because of its un-modified ways.
And it's about tactics the likelihood is that you will only see a genuinely good player once in a week. 'People trading hits' - do you need a defenition of pvp, the pvp system Is amazing and doesn't need changing.
trading hits is boring. imagine only winning because someone has better armour. if that was how the server was right now, then hardly anyone would be playing on it right now. yeah, you might not want it to change, but i know a lot of people who do want to see a change in knockback.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
trading hits is boring. imagine only winning because someone has better armour. if that was how the server was right now, then hardly anyone would be playing on it right now. yeah, you might not want it to change, but i know a lot of people who do want to see a change in knockback.
There is more than trading hits, you can do combos you can get crits you change your angle and your attack mechanism you can void and out smart people.
Again, so many people play cubecraft because the MAJORITY of people like how it is still vanilla.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
There is more than trading hits, you can do combos you can get crits you change your angle and your attack mechanism you can void and out smart people.
Again, so many people play cubecraft because the MAJORITY of people like how it is still vanilla.
im talking about knockback. not outsmarting or voiding. also, combos on cubecraft only last like only 2 hits because of how poor the knockback is. again, as i said, the majority of people who i speak to want better knockback.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
im talking about knockback. not outsmarting or voiding. also, combos on cubecraft only last like only 2 hits because of how poor the knockback is. again, as i said, the majority of people who i speak to want better knockback.
Yes but you were saying it like 'knockback is the only way to pvp' when it's not.
'Combos last 2 hits' well, no it's not that I count but sometimes I just forcibly push people into the void from the middle of an island.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Yes but you were saying it like 'knockback is the only way to pvp' when it's not.
'Combos last 2 hits' well, no it's not that I count but sometimes I just forcibly push people into the void from the middle of an island.
well, i mean, critting is a boring way to pvp imo. if you're trying to crit sometimes against a good player, then you're just going to let the other player get an extra hit due to the enemy being able to hit your feet easier than the person who is in the air trying to crit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom