Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I‘ve been thinking about fun new games that could be added to Minerware and just came up with one. It’s a variation of parkour where you use fireballs (of a modified version of the slime balls in sumo smash) to launch yourself upwards and do parkour. Haven’t thought of many specifics yet but let me know if you think this is a good idea, or how I could improve it.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This already exists, a new microgame was added recently, where you use grappling hooks to parkour to the top. They would be extremely similar, so I disagree.
Sidenote I think that microgame would be better if they replaced the grappling hook with the leap or ender pearls. I think it might be easier to sim with those. (I definitely perfer the leap over enderpearls though.)

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
This already exists, a new microgame was added recently, where you use grappling hooks to parkour to the top. They would be extremely similar, so I disagree.
to be fair there's thin ice and lava floor

i don't have a say on this suggestion yet, but i prefer having something entirely new without reused mechanics and gameplay rather than a reskin/reused minigame

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom