Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't like to see people go and leave a community because of other people doing a bad job (Microsofts Updates etc) but I have to say...

This is the most pointless type of thread ever created. No one, and I mean no one, cares if one person leaves the community. Yes a lot of people care about you! Yes of course! Though pretty much everyone also has other friends and within a day of someone leaving the community, they're over it.

Sorry if I offended you, but its reality.
Reality shouldn't exist
Looking at the amount of attention the thread got, you are horribly wrong

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
of course! haha
Yes! :D

Well is learning to spell also going to be a new hobby of yours

Anyways not going to leave a detailed message on all your achievements
I will just sit, stare, and say bye
Didn’t even realised that. xD

Literally what I've been saying here on the forums for at least the past 7 months. They messed up badly on this one in my opinion. They should've at least kept 1.8 for it.

Anyway pretty sad to see you go man, you were one of the first people I started playing SG with, back in 2015. You're a good guy and I wish you the best! (btw I'm Thefty) :) <-- these emojis are horrible btw.
1.9 was a good update because pvp would be more skillbased instead of spamclicking on the hitboxes. They messed up when the bad updates starts. Like updating Skywars twice in 2 weeks for some reason where some ideas are stolen from Hypixel. It’s fine to copy some ideas from other servers because Hypixel copied the idea of releasing Skywars on their server because it was popular on CubeCraft. But now they are going downwards with updates. For example the UHC update. They released that game with new kits and randomly generated world and many other things. But Cube players weren’t interested in UHC because they are not many players that has a passion for UHC because they all want to camp on an island. By the way Cube, just delete UHC because no one is playing it and change it to another game something like Fortnite because people are actually interested in that kind of games. Another reason why CubeCraft is going downwards is because they don’t update unpopular games often. Since when was the last update for Blockwars, Parkour, Survival Games, Tower defence and Luck islands? Some of these games haven’t got an update since last year. That’s also one of the reason why I’m leaving. They also update things when people hate it. Like on the forums now with the emojis. In this thread 3-4 people, including me, are complaining about it and it wouldn’t surprise me that they just let it be how it is, because CubeCraft doesn’t care about other people’s opinion about something.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Yes! :D

Didn’t even realised that. xD

1.9 was a good update because pvp would be more skillbased instead of spamclicking on the hitboxes. They messed up when the bad updates starts. Like updating Skywars twice in 2 weeks for some reason where some ideas are stolen from Hypixel. It’s fine to copy some ideas from other servers because Hypixel copied the idea of releasing Skywars on their server because it was popular on CubeCraft. But now they are going downwards with updates. For example the UHC update. They released that game with new kits and randomly generated world and many other things. But Cube players weren’t interested in UHC because they are not many players that has a passion for UHC because they all want to camp on an island. By the way Cube, just delete UHC because no one is playing it and change it to another game something like Fortnite because people are actually interested in that kind of games. Another reason why CubeCraft is going downwards is because they don’t update unpopular games often. Since when was the last update for Blockwars, Parkour, Survival Games, Tower defence and Luck islands? Some of these games haven’t got an update since last year. That’s also one of the reason why I’m leaving. They also update things when people hate it. Like on the forums now with the emojis. In this thread 3-4 people, including me, are complaining about it and it wouldn’t surprise me that they just let it be how it is, because CubeCraft doesn’t care about other people’s opinion about something.
I agree, however I think that people would actually like UHC if it was done well, not like it is on CubeCraft, which is just really bad. I also agree on the updates, the last few updates have generally been pretty disappointing :/

Reactions: Megaaa

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
<3
2015-12-19_23.09.36.png

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Not heartless, just real. Nobody cares, except for some closer friends who you will probably still contact.
We're not really close friends (we never even played together or talked) but I do care c:

What means toxic
Goodbye noob LLlLllLlllLl

Ok so this message is for the 3 of you: I hope you guys realise that he's making this thread to ppl who cares about him so if you don't shut it and leave because nobody here asked for your opinion.

Anyways... Good luck with your future Mega!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
We're not really close friends (we never even played together or talked) but I do care c:

Ok so this message is for the 3 of you: I hope you guys realise that he's making this thread to ppl who cares about him so if you don't shut it and leave because nobody here asked for your opinion.

Anyways... Good luck with your future Mega!
Thanks and thank for the support. Atleast those people have a heart. @effot @DalasReview and @Qaig oh darn I give you guys attention. Meh who cares about posting a post about caring for eachother. Too mainstream.

C

Cuteee

Hello guys and girls

It's been a while that I posted something on the forums. That's because I normally quit the forums a while ago because I couldn't handle the cringe of some players. Now I have the same feeling on the server and on Minecraft in general. The community is falling apart, more and more toxic players joining the server, many friends quit Minecraft as well, some updates are pointless, etc. About updates: I was hoping for many months to get a Survival Games update or a Parkour update. They never came. If you updated Survival Games more often, more players would join the server because in my opinion is Survival Games one of the most popular games of Minecraft, but CubeCraft thought "We can handle it without it, we can still hit 10k players" SURPRISE you didn't achieve 10k players for weeks. Good Job on that. But I'm not only mad at CubeCraft, but at Minecraft in general. For me the game is getting more boring as in the past. As I said, many good friends quit Minecraft or became staff and never get time for you *cough* *cough*. Playing alone is just boring and stuff. So yeah now you know why I'm leaving Minecraft. "But what will you do now?" -Well, I'm going to play other games like The Wither 3: Wild Hunt, Cuphead (That I still haven't finished yet), Snipe Elite 4 and maybe in the future (If I have enough money to buy more RAM) Fortnite.

I wish you guys a lot of more good memories on CubeCraft. Bye!!! o/

P.S.: Watching memes on 9GAG will be a new hooby of mine. xD
Damn, see ya

schot

Dec 12, 2017
xMegacoolx it was Only a Joke I thought you understand that but nu heb ik geen zin meer om Engels te praten maar ik bedoelde het ook gewoon goed. Ik vind het erg dat je quit maar ik snap het ook. Omdat iedereen toxic is zij ik voor de grap wat betekent toxic L.
Maar nog veel succes verder met alles. En hopelijk kom je misschien nog terug (als survivalgames ge-update word :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
He is literally just staying here, FOR THE ATTENTION.
Oh so I can’t watch my own thread for a but what people say about it? Let me play Dora the explorer for once. “Can you find the logic?” *waits 5 seconds* “No I can’t find it either.”

xMegacoolx it was Only a Joke I thought you understand that but nu heb ik geen zin meer om Engels te praten maar ik bedoelde het ook gewoon goed. Ik vind het erg dat je quit maar ik snap het ook. Omdat iedereen toxic is zij ik voor de grap wat betekent toxic L.
Maar nog veel succes verder met alles. En hopelijk kom je misschien nog terug (als survivalgames ge-update word :)
Sorry dan. :P
En heel misschien kom ik terug als ze eindelijk SG updaten zoals jij zegt.

Reactions: Priley

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Thank you so much for leaving. Not because I dont like you (because thats false, ily), but thanks for leaving this server. As you said, it has gone downhill so much, everyone leaving (even I can't find my friends anymore), which makes the server trash. Instead of updating, the most nostalgic, amazing game on the server, they add new maps, cosmetics, a game which nobody asked for. AND that Cube ignores all of its players, and THEY are the one who decide what game they want, what new features they want, (Just like democracy). Thank you so much, because this server doesn't deserve its amazing players to me, just nasty toxic players. And maybe not even that.

(You can see I will be leaving too)

Hope I will hear from you on Steam or other things sometimes,

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom