Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Thank you so much for leaving. Not because I dont like you (because thats false, ily), but thanks for leaving this server. As you said, it has gone downhill so much, everyone leaving (even I can't find my friends anymore), which makes the server trash. Instead of updating, the most nostalgic, amazing game on the server, they add new maps, cosmetics, a game which nobody asked for. AND that Cube ignores all of its players, and THEY are the one who decide what game they want, what new features they want, (Just like democracy). Thank you so much, because this server doesn't deserve its amazing players to me, just nasty toxic players. And maybe not even that.

(You can see I will be leaving too)

Hope I will hear from you on Steam or other things sometimes,
I hope they realize that their jobs are sorta on the line and actually pick themselves up... Who am I kidding, I don't care about this server anymore lul

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
hah I wish. Custom shields "coming soon" for over a year amirite. Instead of cosmetics they change the chatfilter for the worse for no apparent reason.
The shields won't even be custom. You won't be able to actually make it how you want it :) I believe you'll be able to choose from a variation of shields :P <--- these emojis are so bad btw.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on EGG_BOCZOIN's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom