Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hello guys and girls

It's been a while that I posted something on the forums. That's because I normally quit the forums a while ago because I couldn't handle the cringe of some players. Now I have the same feeling on the server and on Minecraft in general. The community is falling apart, more and more toxic players joining the server, many friends quit Minecraft as well, some updates are pointless, etc. About updates: I was hoping for many months to get a Survival Games update or a Parkour update. They never came. If you updated Survival Games more often, more players would join the server because in my opinion is Survival Games one of the most popular games of Minecraft, but CubeCraft thought "We can handle it without it, we can still hit 10k players" SURPRISE you didn't achieve 10k players for weeks. Good Job on that. But I'm not only mad at CubeCraft, but at Minecraft in general. For me the game is getting more boring as in the past. As I said, many good friends quit Minecraft or became staff and never get time for you *cough* *cough*. Playing alone is just boring and stuff. So yeah now you know why I'm leaving Minecraft. "But what will you do now?" -Well, I'm going to play other games like The Wither 3: Wild Hunt, Cuphead (That I still haven't finished yet), Snipe Elite 4 and maybe in the future (If I have enough money to buy more RAM) Fortnite.

I wish you guys a lot of more good memories on CubeCraft. Bye!!! o/

P.S.: Watching memes on 9GAG will be a new hooby of mine. xD

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This time I'm leaving for good. I'm serious now.
In that case;

Thank you for being here. You are partly the reason I joined the forums, and you are the first one I ever followed on the forums. (You never followed me back until I became staff but sure).
You were definitely one of the most active members back in the good old days, and I'm sure you have helped hundreds of players around here.

I would say 'sad to see you leaving' but the reality is that most of the old playerbase already left, or is just here to make blockband memes. So should we really be sad? I don't think so. It's good to move on.
Good luck in life.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
blockband memes
If Blockband comes back, I will make a meme about that for sure. But that never going to happen. xD (CubeCraft don't like to change things, they like to break things like the stats last week. :D)

P.S. I just noticed that they screwed the emojis on the forums. Great job 10/10

Reactions: skifby

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
't is a shame, but I see where you're coming from. You were a mega cool person on the forums!

okay I'm sorry about that horrible pun. I know I'm not the first to make it, but I had to do it at least once.
In all seriousness: You're an awesome person. Have fun with what you do next, and maybe I'll see you 'round!

P.S.: Watching memes on 9GAG will be a new hooby of mine. xD
Been browsing it for like 5 years. Was good back then, but now all you will find is reposts after reposts after reposts. (ps use dark mode)

Reactions: Megaaa

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
I don't like to see people go and leave a community because of other people doing a bad job (Microsofts Updates etc) but I have to say...

This is the most pointless type of thread ever created. No one, and I mean no one, cares if one person leaves the community. Yes a lot of people care about you! Yes of course! Though pretty much everyone also has other friends and within a day of someone leaving the community, they're over it.

Sorry if I offended you, but its reality.
Reality shouldn't exist

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
To say goodbye is never easy. But i hope you will come back soon<3
I will never come back. Lol

I don't like to see people go and leave a community because of other people doing a bad job (Microsofts Updates etc) but I have to say...

This is the most pointless type of thread ever created. No one, and I mean no one, cares if one person leaves the community. Yes a lot of people care about you! Yes of course! Though pretty much everyone also has other friends and within a day of someone leaving the community, they're over it.

Sorry if I offended you, but its reality.
Reality shouldn't exist
And this is an example of it. Heartless people....

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom