Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see every tower placed normally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So hi again.

This is my 3rd suggestion in the 3rd day so don't hate me. Okay, sometimes I'm playing Tower Defence, because I like it when I have nothing to do. However, there is 1 irritation that almost everyone has. MISPLACED TOWERS! I know that many suggestions have been made about this and I know that. But not much is done with that while everyone does not like that players continue to do this accidentally or on purpose, yes on purpose. So, I was playing a game of Tower Defense yesterday and I was making towers. So all of a sudden a player came there who deliberately misplaced the tower. I was like, Can you please remove it. Her answer: No, idc. Me: TRIGGERED AND I WANTED TO RAGE. Last time I reacted on a post and I didn't know this was happening but it does. It is so annoying and everyone just agrees who's playing it. But it does not happen once, but several times, I just left several jars yesterday because it is just being ruined on purpose by others, I can record it and report it, that makes sense, but there are still enough people who keep doing it, just on purpose. The people who don't do it on purpose and start playing Tower Defense should actually show you which tower belongs where, would you like to see that, I do. It also remains fun when people can no longer do it on purpose or accidentally, which also makes the game fairer. So, would you like to see that the towers are placed correctly and that the game is fairer or that it just stays the same and that people are simply or accidentally (MOSTLY ON PURPOSE) putting towers or in the wrong place? Please, let me know because I know that more people are going to get annoyed but can't do much about it because they don't do anything about it so I did it. Also for staff, please don't lock this thread. I know that this has been requested several times, but then not much happens with it. Otherwise add your opinion differently and that also applies to the normal members.

Thanks about reading this, and have a good day, if things go wrong, do something you like! ;)
I'll see you next time! BYE! :)

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
So hi again.

This is my 3rd suggestion in the 3rd day so don't hate me. Okay, sometimes I'm playing Tower Defence, because I like it when I have nothing to do. However, there is 1 irritation that almost everyone has. MISPLACED TOWERS! I know that many suggestions have been made about this and I know that. But not much is done with that while everyone does not like that players continue to do this accidentally or on purpose, yes on purpose. So, I was playing a game of Tower Defense yesterday and I was making towers. So all of a sudden a player came there who deliberately misplaced the tower. I was like, Can you please remove it. Her answer: No, idc. Me: TRIGGERED AND I WANTED TO RAGE. Last time I reacted on a post and I didn't know this was happening but it does. It is so annoying and everyone just agrees who's playing it. But it does not happen once, but several times, I just left several jars yesterday because it is just being ruined on purpose by others, I can record it and report it, that makes sense, but there are still enough people who keep doing it, just on purpose. The people who don't do it on purpose and start playing Tower Defense should actually show you which tower belongs where, would you like to see that, I do. It also remains fun when people can no longer do it on purpose or accidentally, which also makes the game fairer. So, would you like to see that the towers are placed correctly and that the game is fairer or that it just stays the same and that people are simply or accidentally (MOSTLY ON PURPOSE) putting towers or in the wrong place? Please, let me know because I know that more people are going to get annoyed but can't do much about it because they don't do anything about it so I did it. Also for staff, please don't lock this thread. I know that this has been requested several times, but then not much happens with it. Otherwise add your opinion differently and that also applies to the normal members.

Thanks about reading this, and have a good day, if things go wrong, do something you like! ;)
they should actually add something so that you can only place the towers at the right place

Reactions: ItsK8 and Zathelas

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I'm tired of this problem too. Believe me I am, but I'm also tired of hearing about it. It's not like posting threads about it will make the devs drop everything to fix it. It may not seem like it, but the staff listen to the community. If a suggestion is needed it will be added sooner or later. Changes can't be made in a Thanos Snap.

D

Deleted member 421664

That's my suggestion. People already suggested it before but it didn't get added to Tower Defence. o;

Apr 5, 2018
This and unupgraded useless towers. It honestly affects my gameplay because misplacement and unupgraded towers weaken your defense in the endgame during the double-income mode. Whenever this happens and the player refuses to cooperate, I have no choice but to rush the opponent since we would more likely lose the endgame.

Reactions: Zathelas

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I know what you mean man, I play tower defense with brother much and it so annoying if they place a tower wrong.
And we can't remove them, it is like someone getting a cookie from a grown-up and you don't get it.

I hope they change so we can remove bad place towers or that they can't be placed wrong anymore!

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
what about 4 block towers, if you place those, everything will also be misplaced, how should the devs fix that?

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I fully agree! A lot of people do not know how to play the game and just start placing towers randomly. There should be a way to delete these towers or kick these players. I know there was /votekick <player> before but it was misused by so many players.

May 10, 2020
I wish there was more 5x5 block spaces so that I don't have to place Turrets or Necros on regular ones. However, I would like it if there was an option to only place normal towers in their correct spots.

Matarandar

Mar 24, 2015
www.nlricardoftw.blogspot.com
So hi again.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-the-vote-kick.237522/ I think this should be included ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom