• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This one is going to be a simple one. How do you feel about bedwars being added to cubecraft? Do you think it's a positive thing that It has been added? And why do you have these thoughts? I personally don't really agree. I think it too similar to eggwars but I'm not a eggwars main so I don't really know about the minor difference and if they make a overall big enough impact to deserve being its own game.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I quite like BedWars as I feel it's more simple and straight-forward than EggWars. Due to the similarity in the concept of the games, I think the majority of players are going to prefer one over the other based on their personal playstyle, so I don't think it's going to have too big of an impact on EggWars since there will be many people who decide to stick with that. And for players who don't play EggWars regularly, it's completely understandable why both games look and feel very similar.

I noticed a lot of preconceived dislike of this game during the beta release and I was the exact same when I first saw that BedWars was being added, but I came to like it quite quickly despite its similarities to EggWars. I particularly like the new deathmatch feature as I absolutely hate long games in EggWars. I think there are quite a few other things that BedWars has or does that would not go down well with the community if they were to be added to EggWars instead, similar to how each season of EggWars was received. This is why I don't see BedWars as completely unnecessary, considering that it is a beta game - an experiment. That is essentially what EggWars seasons were too.

Overall, I don't mind the possibility of BedWars becoming a permanent game alongside EggWars, as long as it spends plenty of time as a beta game first, so the team can be sure that it has and keeps a lot of unique mechanics and strategies so that it can function well as a separate game.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This one is going to be a simple one. How do you feel about bedwars being added to cubecraft? Do you think it's a positive thing that It has been added? And why do you have these thoughts? I personally don't really agree. I think it too similar to eggwars but I'm not a eggwars main so I don't really know about the minor difference and if they make a overall big enough impact to deserve being its own game.
Yes they should add it

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m in the middle on this one, not really sure which to choose, and as I haven’t been playing at all lately (due to mojang changing the mobile controls) I’m not sure how much i like it. However based on what I’ve seen on the forums it seems unnecessary when the time spent developing it, could have been spent better on other games

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom