Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see every tower placed normally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So guys, I already made this suggestion a while ago but it's still lively? I mean, it was dead but some guys reacted to it but it's lively again, also thanks for your opinions! :)

Reactions: Matarandar

clintondiya

May 21, 2020
This might sound counterintuitive, but exercise!

I was just like you, took a break for a while, and just didn't have the energy to play when I wanted to again. So I started running and cycling.

You'd think to add something time intensive like that would give you less chance to game, but it's given me way more energy and I get other things done faster in my life which makes a window for gaming where I'm excited and energized for a chill moment that playing games fit perfectly into.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island

I was just like you, took a break for a while, and just didn't have the energy to play when I wanted to again. So I started running and cycling.

You'd think to add something time intensive like that would give you less chance to game, but it's given me way more energy and I get other things done faster in my life which makes a window for gaming where I'm excited and energized for a chill moment that playing games fit perfectly into.
I don't really get it, this is a thread about the misplacing towers in Tower Defence?????????

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

nnjTCCl.jpg

Reactions: Zathelas

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Try to message them in the chat. In most cases, the problem will be solved but not in every case.
In other cases, you can just leave the game. It does not anything.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Try to message them in the chat. In most cases, the problem will be solved but not in every case.
In other cases, you can just leave the game. It does not anything.
Actually, this thread is outdated, do not necro-post, and you can report them, just record them and show that they misplaced the towers. But I think it was active still so I won't request a lock. But it can be a lock.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Actually, this thread is outdated, do not necro-post, and you can report them, just record them and show that they misplaced the towers. But I think it was active still so I won't request a lock. But it can be a lock.
Why should we report them?
I mean if that guy is new and just does not know how to place them...?
and actually I got this thread in first page

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Why should we report them?
I mean if that guy is new and just does not know how to place them...?
and actually I got this thread in first page
Last message was on 21 may and this is my thread. Also, it doesn't really matter, if you say it multiple times and they don't listen you are allowed to record them, I also show that I said it in the chat.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm tired of this problem too. Believe me I am, but I'm also tired of hearing about it. It's not like posting threads about it will make the devs drop everything to fix it. It may not seem like it, but the staff listen to the community. If a suggestion is needed it will be added sooner or later. Changes can't be made in a Thanos Snap.
i get its against the rules, but at this point its just impossible to report so many people for trolling sadly. i always try to communicate with people and ask them to remove, but they ignore the chat. and yes, i even try multiple languages lol

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
i get its against the rules, but at this point its just impossible to report so many people for trolling sadly. i always try to communicate with people and ask them to remove, but they ignore the chat. and yes, i even try multiple languages lol
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads. - Locked

Reactions: Zathelas and Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom