Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Sep 3, 2022
It seems like the few games that do seem to actually run, more than likely have a team of 4 elites that end up rushing everyone's eggs in the first 60 seconds of the game. It gets so old I lose track of the actual purpose of the game. There really oughta be a grace period for the egg and the teams that don't have the same advantage as the completely stacked teams.

Sep 3, 2022
If you see possible squad party or someone/group of people voting OP in squads, find a new game until you get in a game that they are not in it
Like I said it seems like the few games that actually do run, usually there's only 1 or 2 going on at a time. And to add to my original argument, it does't feel like playing egg wars anymore it just feels like PVP.

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems like the few games that do seem to actually run, more than likely have a team of 4 elites that end up rushing everyone's eggs in the first 60 seconds of the game. It gets so old I lose track of the actual purpose of the game. There really oughta be a grace period for the egg and the teams that don't have the same advantage as the completely stacked teams.
you just gotta try getting better at the game and find good teamates :) so you can put up a fight and not loose in less than a minute, usually when we rush other teams 1 person go for each side and 2 go far, so if you cannot 4v1 one single unarmed person then thats on you..

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Heee, Most so called "Elite players" only play a few maps. if you're getting tired of running in those players i would suggest not playing the following maps :)!

Do Not Play: Beach, Food, Swamp, Western, Garden.
Maybe some: Royalty, Palace, Ruins
Should Play: Temple, Magic, Mangrove, Mushroom, Mystery, Olympus.

This is ofcourse up to you :).

Last edited:

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Heee, Most so called "Elite players" only play a few maps. if you're getting tired of running in those players i would suggest not playing the following maps :)!

Do Not Play: Beach, Food, Swamp, Western.
Should Play: Temple, Garden, Magic, Mangrove, Mushroom, Mystery, Olympus.

You would know this 😒

• Sad
Reactions: Thjis

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
As far as I can remember, Eggwars has always been very competive gamemode with full of rushers. Especially now that Java has only few other gamemodes, every "tryhard" plays on Team Eggwars.

lw_luc

Feb 2, 2024
Nederland
Pronouns
He/Him
I think minecraft in general is more compatative. Think about other servers like Hypixel where its also way harder to play things because everyone knows what they are doing.

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

Do Not Play: Beach, Food, Swamp, Western.
Should Play: Temple, Garden, Magic, Mangrove, Mushroom, Mystery, Olympus.

Nah lol , don't play garden, we queue it whenever it's online, we got 34sec on it , and 40 to 50 secs games on average, so u should definetly put it with the 'Do Not Play Maps'

Reactions: Thjis
Sep 3, 2022
I started playing eggwars about 2 years ago and it didn't feel anything like this. It felt more similar to a capture the flag game. But again like I said this game has just become about immediate PVP and that's the point I was trying to make.

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
I can understand that it can be irritating to play against party's of good players, but i actually rush too so i do not feel a problem about this, but Hive has a cooldown at the beginning of the skywars so you can get some loot what could fix this problem for you.

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I can understand that it can be irritating to play against party's of good players, but i actually rush too so i do not feel a problem about this, but Hive has a cooldown at the beginning of the skywars so you can get some loot what could fix this problem for you.
u suggesting that he should moves to the Hive, on cubecraft official website? GET BANNED

Mar 13, 2024
Nah lol , don't play garden, we queue it whenever it's online, we got 34sec on it , and 40 to 50 secs games on average, so u should definetly put it with the 'Do Not Play Maps'
Swamp and West are the worst maps in my opinion. The two maps are too small and the islands are too close to each other. Garden is not that bad in my opinion as long as you don't meet a lot of rushers. Becasue Garden has the closest diamond generators to the base among all the maps. You don't need to fight in the middle island to get diamods like other maps.

maggienoodles

Mar 10, 2024
If you see a full squad with people voting for overpowered, leave. Or youll lose in 20 seconds. Or you can just play duos or solos.Try to avoid swamp and beach as maps cos of the short distance between islands

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom