Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For once. Can you maybe not be a jerk? Why did you even comment? Oh, that's right because you like to get as many messages as possible despite them being irrelevant or mean. If anything it'd be better if you please leave the forums.bye
For once and last.Everyone can say their openion right?For me that was just gold rank guy with weird name.Its like suggestions,some of them you like and for some of them you really don’t take care at all

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You are all so sad to someone who leaves one Minecraft forum.Just take in mind that not everyone cares and everyone can say their openion on that.

For once and last.Everyone can say their openion right?For me that was just gold rank guy with weird name.Its like suggestions,some of them you like and for some of them you really don’t take care at all

How was that an opinion? You were straight up being an a hole person like always.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Wtf is wrong with you? Spuuni has been here for a long time. He's loved by the community. Did he ever do anything to you?
Or are you jelous because people actually like him?

Just a little tip, if you want people to like you, don't be like this.

Anyway, as I said, you'll be missed Spuuni. You're a great friend.
I don’t care at all of your feelings to some random forums dude.Im getting hated now for not saying Spuuni(idk who are u mate) everything will not be like it was without you....bye...*crYing.Seriously,wtf is wrong with you all

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t care at all of your feelings to some random forums dude.Im getting hated now for not saying Spuuni(idk who are u mate) everything will not be like it was without you....bye...*crYing.Seriously,wtf is wrong with you all

Do you not hear how terrible you sound lmao seriously wtf is wrong with you. Wdym what is wrong with us he is our friend. Dude you have serious issues lmao.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Was fun having you around Spuuuni!<3
Good luck in the future wherever it takes you

Hey hey, no need to be like that. Sure you may not know them, but being rude isn't the way to go. Forums can be very different if a well-known member has left (Either due to personal issues or school etc.), so always best to support them

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You are all so sad to someone who leaves one Minecraft forum.Just take in mind that not everyone cares and everyone can say their openion on that.
Take in mind that you don’t always have to share your thoughts and opinions. I’ve known Spunn for a long time now and he definitely will get missed by me.
If you don’t care why bother replying? Just leave this thread alone, you’re only making things negative.
Just because you haven’t had any good friends leaving the forums doesn’t mean we also don’t. If you want to I can give you a list of all my friends who left this place, which is about 10 people or more.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Everyone can say their openion right?
Your freedom stops when another's begins. Same concept applies to freedom of speech.

Also, for someone that's advocating saying their opinion, you're calling us sad for having an opinion as well. Hypocrisy? hm.

There's no need to be rude. There's no need to be negative. Be positive for once. This forum community is a massive community filled with great people, some are better than others. Try to fit in with the community instead of trying to get it to hate you. I'm not sure what got you to be so toxic and negative, but if you're going to stay like this, then on the behalf of the entire forum community, please change, or leave.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
What is wrong with us? We have friends who we love and sad to see going. Some of us are really close friends with Spuni who you hurted the most. For those you must be respectful. Stop being a jerk and start to make friends. Tip: You've thrown your chances away to be friends with one of the forums. Congratz everyone hates you right now. How does that feel?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
He's a friend of mine and a lot of other people. Of course we'll miss him.
If you don't know him, don't comment on here. It's beyond rude.
You're being hated because you're being rude and disrespectful. You didn't have to comment. Are you really suprised you're getting hate?

D

Deleted member 352903

some friend told me about this and i had to log in to say this: its not like im saying goodbye to random people from a mc forum. i have played with these people for more than 2 years in cubecraft AND survival, and we also chat very often in discord; they are friends
yes, you dont know me because you joined these forums like 4 months ago, and you dont have to say "i will miss you :'(" and stuff like that because, again, you dont know me. but at least let me say goodbye to my friends lol

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
If you don't care that's fine. But if you don't, just leave the thread alone and don't be a jerk about it. There ARE people here who care and you have no reason to hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom