Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
[The queue is currently full. Please come back later :)]

Hello! Do you want a free custom professional texture pack? Well, if so, you're at the good place here!
So I'll explain a little about it. So I am Lucien, I am 13 years old, and I am very bored these days, as I am not going to school atm. So I want to make you a custom texture pack for free, as I'm a nice guy :)

So, how do I do this? Okay, I have about 4-5 years experience with Photoshop. At the moment I use Photoshop CC 2017.
So you know it's professional! :p
Okay, I don'have any examples, as I just got a new laptop. Doens't look very professional haha :p

This is a list of what I am able to make:
-blocks
-items
-GUI
-custom item names/colors
-custom menu splashes
-a lot of resolutions:
-16x
-32x
-64x
-128x
-256x
-512x
-1024x
-armour
-custom sounds (I really do not recommend this, as this is a hard proces, and it could take up to 2 days.)
-particles
-paintings

This is a list of what I am NOT able to make:
-sun/moon/sky
-entity's
-a font

But please remember I won't do ALL of this. You may choose up to 25 items. Do you want more?
Please add me on Skype: ---> thisislucien <---
And please remember I'll only do 1 texture pack per person.

So I would love to hear back from you!
Contact me via here (you MUST PM me!)
Or via Skype: thisislucien

Queue:
1.)SpinZepz
2.)Mr_Lucario_
3.)Nikoshka

Last edited:
Reactions: df12 and Spinnypoo

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hello! Do you want a free custom professional texture pack? Well, if so, you're at the good place here!
So I'll explain a little about it. So I am Lucien, I am 13 years old, and I am very bored these days, as I am not going to school atm. So I want to make you a custom texture pack for free, as I'm a nice guy :)

So, how do I do this? Okay, I have about 4-5 years experience with Photoshop. At the moment I use Photoshop CC 2017.
So you know it's professional! :p
Okay, I don'have any examples, as I just got a new laptop. Doens't look very professional haha :p

This is a list of what I am able to make:
-blocks
-items
-GUI
-custom item names/colors
-custom menu splashes
-a lot of resolutions:
-16x
-32x
-64x
-128x
-256x
-512x
-1024x
-armour
-custom sounds (I really do not recommend this, as this is a hard proces, and it could take up to 2 days.)
-particles
-paintings

This is a list of what I am NOT able to make:
-sun/moon/sky
-entity's
-a font

But please remember I won't do ALL of this. You may choose up to 25 items. Do you want more?
Please add me on Skype: ---> thisislucien <---
And please remember I'll only do 1 texture pack per person.

So I would love to hear back from you!
Contact me via here (you MUST PM me!)
Or via Skype: thisislucien

Queue:
1.)___________
2.)___________
3.)___________
Hello, I would like a pvp Pokemon themed texture pack with iron armour being a pokeball and diamond armour being an Ash Ketchum costume ^_^ Oh yes, may the menus for everything be Pokemon themed along with snowballs being pokeballs, eggs being ultra balls, and diamonds being master balls (you can use other kinds of pokeballs for other ores) o/

Reactions: Lucien

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello, I would like a pvp Pokemon themed texture pack with iron armour being a pokeball and diamond armour being an Ash Ketchum costume ^_^ Oh yes, may the menus for everything be Pokemon themed along with snowballs being pokeballs, eggs being ultra balls, and diamonds being master balls (you can use other kinds of pokeballs for other ores) o/
Thanks! I will see what I can do! Maybe you can add me on skype?

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
N

Nikboo

Ooh. Could I have one please? :)
Feel free to contact me via discord as I do not give out my skype: Nikoshka#9053

Reactions: Lucien
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom