Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iRoy

Oct 18, 2015
Hi Cubecraft :rolleyes:

Ik heb een aantal ideeën, ik zet ze op een rijtje.
I have some ideas, I put them one by one.

1. /fly in in-game lobbys (Waar de spelers samen komen, en waar ze een team moeten kiezen), want daar kan je het niet gebruiken. In de normale lobby's wel.
1. /tagg
Een eigen name tagg instellen, bijvoorbeeld [SuperHero] Volttex: Er moet dan wel ingesteld worden, de ranks die op Cubecraft bestaan (Mod,Developer,etc) die niet kunnen worden gebruikt!
4XvT4S6.png

2. /fly in in-game lobbys (Waar de spelers samen komen, en waar ze een team moeten kiezen), want daar kan je het niet gebruiken. In de normale lobby's wel.

1. /Party Ik weet als dit al eens voor gesteld is, maar het blijft super handig! Zou dit er snel kunnen komen? :rolleyes:
1. /fly in in-game lobbys (where the players come together, and where they have to choose a team), because you can not use it. In normal lobbies do..
1. /tagg
Set your own name tag like [superhero] Voltex: There must then be set, the ranks that exist on CubeCraft (Mod, Developer, etc) that can not be used!
4XvT4S6.png

2. /fly in in-game lobbys (where the players come together, and where they have to choose a team), because you can not use it. In normal lobbies do..

1. /Party I know if this has already been proposed once, but it remains super useful! Could this may soon?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Progamer192

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
/fly in ingame lobbies would be fun. But that would kinda ruin the lobbyparkour spirit...
/tagg would be pretty cool, but I think that should be for every rankowner.
parties have (like you said) been suggested over a million times. They are working on that so suggesting this idea doesn't really make sence any more.
Nice ideas man!

Pontis12

Feb 12, 2016
België
Hey,

Emerald: Fly is een leuk idee inderdaad. +1

Obsidian: Neen dit zou ik niet doen. Men gaat hier misbruik van maken.

Iedereen: ik dacht dat ze met zoiets bezig waren.

B

Britney Spears

The ideas are cool but fly in the in-game lobby is just useless. The maximum time that you stay in a lobby is like 1 minute or someting so its unnecessary. I do like the party idea because its very hard to play with friends if you do not have Skype/Teamspeak. So it would be cool if that future would be added. And the name tagg thing is not a good idea either , because i think that people will abuse it :)

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
+1 voor de party's en dat je dan een partyowner hebt en als die potje joint dat je automatisch meejoint mits t plek heeft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 for the party idea, if you have a partyowner and if he joins a game then you wil automatic join if there is place.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
1) I don't think fly in in-game lobbies is really useful, the wait time isn't usually that long.
2) I think that if this would be added, the chat would be colorful, messy, people would also write inappropriate words, try to impersonate ranks etc.
3) Parties are on the way ;)

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I completely disagree with /tag.
People will find new ways to bypass what the tag says, and impersonate staff/you tubers etc.

I see no problem with /fly.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
1)Nah -1 I not need to fly in lobby's
2)-1 You're obsidian,Let's see it to players!
3)Already inproces.
~Ryan

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom