Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

The Country of No Idea

Since the riddle thing seems quite popular on the forums, I thought I hop on with one of my favourite riddles. IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE REST! to confirm your answer, please message me on the forums or on Discord. It's quite a difficult one, I have spent two entire days myself to get this answer when I first heard it, back when I was 11.

Here we go:
Some scientists make a machine with which they can travel to a paralel universe! When they enter this universe, they are immediately arrested. "NO SCIENTISTS ALLOWED," said the guy that arrested them. The scientists look confused at each other and after a while, one of them gathers the courage to ask the guy: "ehh, but why?" "You are in the Country of No Idea and it turns out you indeed had no idea," the man said. "However, law is law, I got to kick you guys out. You are not the only things that aren't allowed, many stuff from your universe can't be brought in here."

The scientists ask about all kind of stuff. One of them asks about whether their favourite instrument, the guitar, is allowed. The guard shakes his head. The second one asks the same thing for his favourite instrument, the trumpet, on which the guard nods.

You lovely people can continue asking about whether certain props are allowed or not to figure out all the laws of the country. I will regularly check with the guards and come back to you. Feel free to put a lot of props in the comments, so I can answer them correctly. Good luck!

I'll edit in two lists of allowed and not allowed items, so you can easily look back!
Trumpet
Squares
Yourself
Potato
Clock
Router
Guitar
Breadcrumbs
I
Mini fridge
Can of soda
Tennis ball
Tennis racquet
Bowling ball

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Could I bring I, as in the letter I

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

The Country of No Idea

Since the riddle thing seems quite popular on the forums, I thought I hop on with one of my favourite riddles. IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE REST! to confirm your answer, please message me on the forums or on Discord. It's quite a difficult one, I have spent two entire days myself to get this answer when I first heard it, back when I was 11.

Here we go:
Some scientists make a machine with which they can travel to a paralel universe! When they enter this universe, they are immediately arrested. "NO SCIENTISTS ALLOWED," said the guy that arrested them. The scientists look confused at each other and after a while, one of them gathers the courage to ask the guy: "ehh, but why?" "You are in the Country of No Idea and it turns out you indeed had no idea," the man said. "However, law is law, I got to kick you guys out. You are not the only things that aren't allowed, many stuff from your universe can't be brought in here."

The scientists ask about all kind of stuff. One of them asks about whether their favourite instrument, the guitar, is allowed. The guard shakes his head. The second one asks the same thing for his favourite instrument, the trumpet, on which the guard nods.

You lovely people can continue asking about whether certain props are allowed or not to figure out all the laws of the country. I will regularly check with the guards and come back to you. Feel free to put a lot of props in the comments, so I can answer them correctly. Good luck!

I'll edit in two lists of allowed and not allowed items, so you can easily look back!
Trumpet
Squares
Guitar
Breadcrumbs
What is the squares and breakcrumbs

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Is the answer:
I can confirm this is not the answer. However, I do encourage you to DM me on the forums or on Discord (@blommmmie) to submit an answer. This due to not ruining other people's guessing experience! :D
"Question which might ruin the answer."

It is not allowed to bring I, but you can bring yourself! If you think you got the answer now, I am afraid I probably have to disappoint you though 😅

What is the squares and breadcrumbs
Previously made guesses in the reactions! If you have any items you would like to know if they are legal, feel free to ask here!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think I know the answer!
(Removed, it wasn’t the answer; I really thought it was… I removed this since answers aren’t supposed to be posted here and it might have contained clues)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom