Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Quickplay

Hey everyone! Today I have a new suggestion called Quickplay, it was designed with Java in mind, but it works for Bedrock as well. Although it will be more complicated on Bedrock.

What is Quickplay?

Quickplay is simply a universal queue. It sends you into whatever game is close to filling, so you don't have to wait for long queue times. This is more helpful on Java, as queue times can take a while during off-hours on Java.

What games would be in Quickplay?

Java

On Java, Quickplay would only include Team Eggwars, Solo Skywars, Solo Lucky Islands, (and Snowman Survival). The reason Skyblock, FFA, and Parkour aren't a part of Quickplay is because they don't require queues. Therefore the feature would be useless for those games. Quickplay would be accessed through the navigator in the main hub

Bedrock

On Bedrock, things would be different. Because Bedrock has such a large selection of games, I think Quickplay should be broken down in to different categories.

You would access Quickplay both PvP and Casual Quickplsy from the game selector, therefore being available in any hub. I think Quickplay queues for specific games should be in their respective hub, but still close to spawn so that you can quickly access them.

Quickplay Categories

This would just queue you into any PvP game. (Except FFA)

This would queue you into either Minerware, Snowman Survival, Present Rush, or Parkour Duels. (Yes, this would be a very weird queue when it's not Winter)

This would include:
Solos
Duos
Quads
Mega
Duels

This would include:
Solos
Duos
Quads
Mega
Duels
Chaos

This would include:
Solos
Quads
Duels

This would include:
CTF
CTF Duels
GIGA
Bridges Duels
Bridges

This would include:
Solos
Duos

This would include:
Solos
Duos
(This selects any random kit, whether it be Normal or OP)

Technical details

I'm not a game developer and I don't know whether this is feasible or not. Without completely rewriting the queue system at least. So this may be almost impossible to implement, especially with all the different Sub-Quickplays on Bedrock.

If this were to be added, I think it should also work smoothly with the autoplay system. But more importantly, I think it should be accessible via command as well.

Outro

This suggestion is much less refined than my other suggestions, but that is for a simple reason. I haven't slept in 32 hours, I'm not joking, please help me. I haven't even had a nap, I last woke up at 11:30 UTC on the 14th of December. Anyway thanks for reading and good night, hopefully...​

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This sounds really good, but I think a good idea would be adding a feature where you can deselect certain games that you don’t want to be queued for.

Edit: I don’t if this is possible but you might want to try and change the title of your thread as it is (I assume) incorrectly titled “Quickpay”

• Agree
Reactions: Xi1m and Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds really good, but I think a good idea would be adding a feature where you can deselect certain games that you don’t want to be queued for.

Edit: I don’t if this is possible but you might want to try and change the title of your thread as it is (I assume) incorrectly titled “Quickpay”
Galaxite have this feature. I thought about including it in the suggestion, but I already think this would be a nightmare to code. So adding custom playlists might just drive the Devs insane. It would be a cool feature though, if it's feasible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripleee

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i kinda like the idea, Since i play duels often i have issues with finding games quickly while queuing for Solos.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry for the late response, I fixed the title on Saturday. Writing this thread was extremely tedious, as every time I wrote "Quickplay" it would autocorrect to "QuickPay".

Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom