Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iRoy

Oct 18, 2015
Hi Cubecraft :rolleyes:

Ik heb een aantal ideeën, ik zet ze op een rijtje.
I have some ideas, I put them one by one.

1. /fly in in-game lobbys (Waar de spelers samen komen, en waar ze een team moeten kiezen), want daar kan je het niet gebruiken. In de normale lobby's wel.
1. /tagg
Een eigen name tagg instellen, bijvoorbeeld [SuperHero] Volttex: Er moet dan wel ingesteld worden, de ranks die op Cubecraft bestaan (Mod,Developer,etc) die niet kunnen worden gebruikt!
4XvT4S6.png

2. /fly in in-game lobbys (Waar de spelers samen komen, en waar ze een team moeten kiezen), want daar kan je het niet gebruiken. In de normale lobby's wel.

1. /Party Ik weet als dit al eens voor gesteld is, maar het blijft super handig! Zou dit er snel kunnen komen? :rolleyes:
1. /fly in in-game lobbys (where the players come together, and where they have to choose a team), because you can not use it. In normal lobbies do..
1. /tagg
Set your own name tag like [superhero] Voltex: There must then be set, the ranks that exist on CubeCraft (Mod, Developer, etc) that can not be used!
4XvT4S6.png

2. /fly in in-game lobbys (where the players come together, and where they have to choose a team), because you can not use it. In normal lobbies do..

1. /Party I know if this has already been proposed once, but it remains super useful! Could this may soon?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Progamer192

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
/fly in ingame lobbies would be fun. But that would kinda ruin the lobbyparkour spirit...
/tagg would be pretty cool, but I think that should be for every rankowner.
parties have (like you said) been suggested over a million times. They are working on that so suggesting this idea doesn't really make sence any more.
Nice ideas man!

Pontis12

Feb 12, 2016
België
Hey,

Emerald: Fly is een leuk idee inderdaad. +1

Obsidian: Neen dit zou ik niet doen. Men gaat hier misbruik van maken.

Iedereen: ik dacht dat ze met zoiets bezig waren.

B

Britney Spears

The ideas are cool but fly in the in-game lobby is just useless. The maximum time that you stay in a lobby is like 1 minute or someting so its unnecessary. I do like the party idea because its very hard to play with friends if you do not have Skype/Teamspeak. So it would be cool if that future would be added. And the name tagg thing is not a good idea either , because i think that people will abuse it :)

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
+1 voor de party's en dat je dan een partyowner hebt en als die potje joint dat je automatisch meejoint mits t plek heeft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 for the party idea, if you have a partyowner and if he joins a game then you wil automatic join if there is place.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
1) I don't think fly in in-game lobbies is really useful, the wait time isn't usually that long.
2) I think that if this would be added, the chat would be colorful, messy, people would also write inappropriate words, try to impersonate ranks etc.
3) Parties are on the way ;)

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I completely disagree with /tag.
People will find new ways to bypass what the tag says, and impersonate staff/you tubers etc.

I see no problem with /fly.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
1)Nah -1 I not need to fly in lobby's
2)-1 You're obsidian,Let's see it to players!
3)Already inproces.
~Ryan

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom