Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
Practically all the games only have top of winners, this is something annoying and boring, before you couldn´t add more tops in the lobbies because there was no space, but now the top have changed, and now the top is a list of the 200 best (winners), now that the top is a list, it should not be difficult to implement new tops, since winning is important, but it is not everything.

IDEAS

Tower Defense

Top Winners (It already exists)
*Top Mob Killer
*Top Mob Sender

It usually happens that you have many towers, and you are completely confident that you can win, you sent 2000 mobs in the game and killed a few more, but you lose, that is absolutely annoying, so, well, you don't advance in the top of wins but you advance in the other tops (mob killer and mob sender), you have to have a reward for the effort of wanting to win and not achieve it, what better than to appear in the list of tops.

Lucky Blocks

*Top Lucky Blocks Breaker

I mean, that's what the game is about, to break lucky blocks and win with what you get from them, to win, you need to break these blocks, so simple, why not add a top of this? since you can break 30 lucky blocks in one game and still not win.

Skywars

*I can't think of anything. Maybe a "Top Killers"

Eggwars

*Top Egg Breakers

The same idea as lucky blocks, you can break 7 eggs in a game but still not win, this deserves a top.

Pvp

Top Killers (It already exists and doesn't need more)

Don't hesitate to leave more ideas if you have any. Thanks for reading!

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
(As a member of the Leaderboard Brigade)
I believe, that the list should be much shorter. And include the top 10 players, and you would see your own position.
As well as two below, and two above - compared to yourself.

So you can see the "legendary" 10.
And you can see your own position.
And you can also see how much of [Stat] you need to advance to the next position.

Obviously yeah. The top 200 is really cool and all.
I once succeeded in having my 5 alternative accounts be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
But I need 58 more accounts to fill the top 200. - Please! I require assistance!

--- On a serious note ---

I think that PvP should have a few extra leader-boards.
> Highest ELO score. (Just look up threads on PvP to understand what I mean)
> Top kill-streaks.
> All games should have a new leader-board which would refresh monthly.
> Top rematches won against the same player.
> Top armour breaker.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
> Top rematches won against the same player.
This seems like a really bad idea in my opinion. I think 2 people will just intentionally team up to get on this leaderboard. I don't think a random stranger will play as much rematches as 2 teaming people.
And what exactely do you mean with: Top armour breaker? The person who broke the most armour pieces?

Other than that, I agree with the others!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Practically all the games only have top of winners, this is something annoying and boring, before you couldn´t add more tops in the lobbies because there was no space, but now the top have changed, and now the top is a list of the 200 best (winners), now that the top is a list, it should not be difficult to implement new tops, since winning is important, but it is not everything.

IDEAS

Tower Defense

*Top Mob Killer
*Top Mob Sender

It usually happens that you have many towers, and you are completely confident that you can win, you sent 2000 mobs in the game and killed a few more, but you lose, that is absolutely annoying, so, well, you don't advance in the top of wins but you advance in the other tops (mob killer and mob sender), you have to have a reward for the effort of wanting to win and not achieve it, what better than to appear in the list of tops.

Lucky Blocks

I mean, that's what the game is about, to break lucky blocks and win with what you get from them, to win, you need to break these blocks, so simple, why not add a top of this? since you can break 30 lucky blocks in one game and still not win.

Skywars

Eggwars

*Top Egg Breakers

The same idea as lucky blocks, you can break 7 eggs in a game but still not win, this deserves a top.

Pvp

I want the old tops back again .. :(

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
>Fix your horrendous English.
> Players can leave.
> If you die once, the streak is over.
> This is 1.9 MC PvP. Not hard at all.
Im not talking about this, im talking about teaming and shopping, and call your friend for kill them.
Sry for bad inglys im nt god on lnguages

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
I agree with this entire thread except for the part of the "Top lucky blocks breaker" because it can be abused. It'd be better if it was "Top of luckiest people", counting as points only the lucky blocks that give you good loot.

Reactions: God.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
This seems like a really bad idea in my opinion. I think 2 people will just intentionally team up to get on this leaderboard. I don't think a random stranger will play as much rematches as 2 teaming people.
And what exactely do you mean with: Top armour breaker? The person who broke the most armour pieces?
Exactly what I meant. Yeah.

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
oof I agree with what blocky said! we also need a killstreak lead! I think what you and blocky said were good ideas

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

IDEAS

Tower Defense

*Top Mob Killer
*Top Mob Sender

Lucky Blocks

Skywars

Eggwars

*Top Egg Breakers

Pvp

I agree, nice suggestie.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom