Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kratos Mieles

Aug 9, 2018
1) Implement most of the modalities in version 1.8, since it is the version in which most people play and play.
2) Updates frequently on the server such as: New Maps, kits, Events, among others.
3) Improve Anti-Cheat to detect more hackers and less players who have nothing.​
4) More Staff members in version 1.8

Thanks so much for reading

D

Deleted member 436996

1) Implement most of the modalities in version 1.8, since it is the version in which most people play and play.​
Do you have any proof?
2) Updates frequently on the server such as: New Maps, kits, Events, among others.
Right now there are not many developers, so it makes quite hard for CubeCraft to be updating comstantly their server
3) Improve Anti-Cheat to detect more hackers and less players who have nothing.
The anti cheat updates don't grow in the trees, so it is quite hard to be updating it constantly, if you've been banned by the anti-cheat you can appeal on the site, with a detailed explanation of what you were doing in the moment of getting banned. (If you had lag...)​
I kind of agree with this, some staff should be helping 1.8 players, even if they don't like the version they don't need to join games, helping in the lobby is enough.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
3) Improve Anti-Cheat to detect more hackers and less players who have nothing.
That costs and takes a lot of time. Screaming "Make Sentinel better!" won't make Sentinel magically better. That's not how it works. Developers are real people behind their computers who work hard for the server. If you want Sentinel to get better, stop yelling it and give it time. Making a good anti-cheat system isn't easy.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Thanks so much for reading

I kind of agree with this, some staff should be helping 1.8 players, even if they don't like the version they don't need to join games, helping in the lobby is enough.
1.8 is a very outdated version, I play in 1.13, every time I switch to 1.8 I need to reset all my controls twice, when I join in 1.8 and when I join back in 1.13.

It's annoying however I do look at the #staff-help channel in discord in case I'm needed for anything that isn't easily reportable by the players such as players win farming, bot spam etc...
Some moderators still play 1.8, the others are all willing to join if needed, #staff-help is where you should go if you want to talk to the staff or need advice.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
every time I switch to 1.8 I need to reset all my controls twice, when I join in 1.8 and when I join back in 1.13
You're supposed to select a different game directory for each version, then you'll keep all your settings and avoid corrupting your singleplayer worlds.
Screenshot_2018-08-26_13-00-13.png

Unrelated to this thread but I just had a GREAT idea: There should be one network for all outdated versions of minecraft(1.8-1.13) and then one for the current version (1.13.1).

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom