good idea?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

MoodVibes

Mar 2, 2020
Some people don't like being seen in lobbies or see people talk in lobbies. So I came up with the idea to make temporarily private lobbies for yourself or for your party. This might be causing the server to lag cuz of the amount of lobbies is used then but I'm not sure. Let me know what u think of it. :)

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
This would definitely overload the server as you said. Maybe they could add a plus-members only lobby, but I don't think that it'll attract that many players.
I totally agree with you. A plus-members only would be a solution for people with plus who don't like being seen in lobbies. But, you also just could disable the chat and disable people visibility, so I don't think this would be a very good addition.

Reactions: Maaarijn

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think this is a good idea since there are already 30(+) lobbies (in 1.9+) most of the time and a lot of them have less then 10 players, I think it's unneccasary to create private lobbies since this will overload the server. Also in 1.8 most of the lobbies are empty. You can always join the less popular lobbies if you want to avoid others.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont think people with + really have a problem with this...also other non + players also dont like being seen.. just do the settings so you cant see anyone. For me it works because i dont get annoyed by some people who i killed in prev games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Top Bottom