Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
Hello, Cube Craft Games.
I am we have an idea for you, for the server Cube Craft Games Niels van Beurden with Yuri Fishermen. (It's a game)
The game is derived from Agar.io, However you will need for a plug.
The plug-in is called Planes, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/planes/.
Well, the idea is, if a few people in the lobby sitting in an airplane, you Get a stick, left mouse comes to shooting mode.
If everyone is flying you can shoot destroy each minecart, and it might be nice for some extra for the game, such as a shield and multiple minecarts.If you minecart is broken, you're dead! and then you are a spectator.
Maybe it's a great idea, we (Yuri and Niels) had a name coined for the game: ShootOut.
This was the idea of us (Yuri and Niels).
We hope you also find it a good idea and are happy with it.

-Yuri Fishermen and Niels van Beurden

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

I like it , its a very creative idea and it would be very cool but i think that the lobby's are going to be very laggy if a lot player will be playing this game at the same time.

B

Britney Spears

Cubecraft already has 14 minigames (if you count assansination and ffa) and 8 arcade games , so you already have enough choices to play different minigames. New minigames suggestions are always welcome though :).

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's a good idea but a little to short I think. Maybe you can give people 5 Minecarts or something like that? And what about powerups or something, they would make it a lot more fun to play ;).

Niels van Beurden

Nov 12, 2015
It's a good idea but a little to short I think. Maybe you can give people 5 Minecarts or something like that? And what about powerups or something, they would make it a lot more fun to play ;).
That is a good idea! but it's nice if it's a little difficult is made for the players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
..... That English tho... this is really easy and I don't think Cube will download a plugin for that so I think they will make their own and means will take a long time before its done...
Second Add some more things this is really easy for a game.... <-- second time I said this... lol...
Why a shout out?

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hello, Cube Craft Games.
I am we have an idea for you, for the server Cube Craft Games Niels van Beurden with Yuri Fishermen. (It's a game)
The game is derived from Agar.io, However you will need for a plug.
The plug-in is called Planes, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/planes/.
Well, the idea is, if a few people in the lobby sitting in an airplane, you Get a stick, left mouse comes to shooting mode.
If everyone is flying you can shoot destroy each minecart, and it might be nice for some extra for the game, such as a shield and multiple minecarts.If you minecart is broken, you're dead! and then you are a spectator.
Maybe it's a great idea, we (Yuri and Niels) had a name coined for the game: ShootOut.
This was the idea of us (Yuri and Niels).
We hope you also find it a good idea and are happy with it.

-Yuri Fishermen and Niels van Beurden
Really nice game :D

euankallum

May 12, 2016
i cant believe i saw rubik_cube_man on a server (not cubecraft) and didnt know he was the owner:eek: of cubecraft

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom