Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
Hello Staff. I'm not very good at speaking English because I'm from Argentina.
I wanted to ask if I can move the Diamond rank which I bought to my other account called "BrightlyLoved". Next, I will show you the proof of the purchased range. I make this change since I currently do not have access to my main account. That's why I want to move it. I await your immediate response. A greeting! :)

(PD: If you could pass all my Stats and Data of the modalities, it would be fantastic, if you can ask them to do it!)

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
Only the rank warriors1976. It is permanent and I do not have access to my account. That's why I have another one and I want to put that

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
I can not get it back and I demand that they change it, because I paid for that rank and I have the receipt. So I wait for a Staff response, someone to change it. And yes they are options because to pass is possible since they do not want is something else!

BrightlyLoved

May 30, 2018
I do not have proof of purchase, so I can not contact the same
3 years ago I bought it and I do not have the registration

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Sorry, but we do not offer rank transfers. The only thing you can do is try to get access to your account again.

If you have any more questions or concerns about this issue, feel free to send me a message and I will help however I can.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom