Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJPARR

May 11, 2016
Hello tech support, i wanted to buy a rank but i noticed your only payment method is something called "Paymentwall" i dont know what that is nor how to use it. is there other payment methods through like a debt card?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello tech support, i wanted to buy a rank but i noticed your only payment method is something called "Paymentwall" i dont know what that is nor how to use it. is there other payment methods through like a debt card?
you must use a debt card or pre-paid thing to buy a rank ;)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'm pretty sure there are a variety of options available to pay with if you choose paymentwall, for example you could use a debit card or a pre-paid card.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I'm pretty sure there are a variety of options available to pay with if you choose paymentwall, for example you could use a debit card or a pre-paid card.
I payed my rank with PaySafeCard :p And I remember there were like 10 possibilities of paying (including Debt Card, Bank-transference, Mint, PaySafeCard and few more...)

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I payed my rank with PaySafeCard :p And I remember there were like 10 possibilities of paying (including Debt Card, Bank-transference, Mint, PaySafeCard and few more...)
DUDE OMG ME TO LOOK LIKE :( What the heck

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    359.5 KB · Views: 266

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
DUDE OMG ME TO LOOK LIKE :( What the heck
I don't know then.... retry it several times (like 3-4, re-starting from the start to the end), if not, contact PaymentWall support. Are you sure you input your correct credentials (that's why I recommend you to retry it serveral time)

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I don't know then.... retry it several times (like 3-4, re-starting from the start to the end), if not, contact PaymentWall support. Are you sure you input your correct credentials (that's why I recommend you to retry it serveral time)
i did it like 10 time my card is a prepaid debit visa card

iCheezeCubed

May 24, 2016
Also, why does it pay in GBP(Great Britain Pounds), even when you clearly put USD in the CubeCraft Store? I can guess that the CubeCraft server originates in Britain, but it still says GBP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom