Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hello there! My Minecraft username is CrystalDrop but my real name is Jenna and I am currently 19

I am that crazy tower defense player on the forums if you have seen me around. 👉👈 I have played the mini-game on and off since the server The Chunk and I have made a lot of friends through that game <3 Recently, I seemed to have found enjoyment making videos and maps for it although I still have a lot to learn.

Some content I am semi-proud of if you are interested: (careful of necro-posting though)
Map Creation
Video

Despite popular belief, I do play other games on the server but my PvP still likes to fall back into that good old spam click for some reason so don't even worry about it :D

Outside of Minecraft, I love to swim, dance, and watch Netflix. I am currently going to school for Nursing. I also LOVE to tell jokes even though they are bad sometimes so you can message me anytime for one. :)

Q: Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space

1605603586952.png

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom