Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
171
576
169
25
USA
Hello there! My Minecraft username is CrystalDrop but my real name is Jenna and I am currently 19​

I am that crazy tower defense player on the forums if you have seen me around. 👉👈 I have played the mini-game on and off since the server The Chunk and I have made a lot of friends through that game <3 Recently, I seemed to have found enjoyment making videos and maps for it although I still have a lot to learn.

Some content I am semi-proud of if you are interested: (careful of necro-posting though)
Map Creation
Video​

Despite popular belief, I do play other games on the server but my PvP still likes to fall back into that good old spam click for some reason so don't even worry about it :D

Outside of Minecraft, I love to swim, dance, and watch Netflix. I am currently going to school for Nursing. I also LOVE to tell jokes even though they are bad sometimes so you can message me anytime for one. :)

Q: Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space

1605603586952.png
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom