Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jawdropper16

Member
May 27, 2021
2
1
4
20
Skyblock Co-op
VerdantChair955
Trolling/stealing





So I made a group post on cubecraft sky block and someone joined he was all friendly and stuff and he was like my island is cool. Then I was doing something in skyblock hub (enchanting my iron pickaxe) then I returned to my Island and he was like haha i stole your gens, and he left my island. those gold gens cost 3.5 mil 3,500,000 x 5 = 17500000
and 6 iron gens 350,000 x 6 = 2,100,000
I lost 19,600,000 coins for trying to play with someone. Cause I wanted a buddy.
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I'm clarifying this once, mods will NOT and I repeat NOT BE ABLE to help you with this one. This is your fault because you added him and trusted a person you didn't know. Just like my wise parents always say: Don't trust people you don't know!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom