Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that everyone loves eggwars. I wish you Congratz with your victory against 3 people and that they call you for the first a hacker :P.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I just won an eggwars match by fighting a people 3v1 then they got mad and said i was hacking for no apparent reason and now im happy that I pvp that well
That always happen to me they called me hacker or swear at me just because I killed them, I just enjoy those kind of players they make me laugh all the time :D so you are not alone (NoHacksJustSkill):cube_light:XD

LeoLion12345

Mar 9, 2016
Nice job! I like EggWars a lot too! And then here comes along Hypixel and copies it with bedwars....

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
just wait, it's amazing when you get to solo a 10 player match and win (1v10)
i've only done it twise but its great

and im always called a hacker to0, my movement pvp is very unique and effective so im called a hacker in 95% of games

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom