Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Squirty11

May 2, 2014
Derpville
I leik Zombiez ( As you may have guessed ) so what I'm sayin here is that a new minigame shud be created abowt zombiez.

There wil be different survival maps where 20 players will spawn serperately in random locations. There will be a Zombie Leader ( A player ) who will run around chasing the players and killing them. Once a player is dead they will become a Skeleton who will also try to kill players. Dead players will respan in a random location as a Skeleton. The surviver receives 25 points for winning and everytime a player dies, the others that are still alive get a point ( leik skywars ). If you are dead and you kill a player you get 2 points.

Buffs:

Every player playing has speed 1 and jump 1.
Leader zombie has Strength 5
Skeletons have Streangth 3

Class for Players.

Magic stick - Knockback 2 - 500 points - Throws back undead

Bow and Arrow - Infinity 1 - 800 points - Spam to hold back or intercept undead

Barrier - Wood Block - 700 points - Block passages so undead can't reach you. Zombies can break them. Class gives you 10

IRON+ : Splash potions - 600 points - 3 of healing, 3 of damage and 3 of poison. Only works onn undead

GOLD+ : Ghost - 500 points - Potions of invisibility last 3 minutes. You get 3

Once the winner has received his points it restarts.

THATS THE GAME

P.S I leik ponies

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Pretty sure strengt 3 is op as well, depending on the armor and weapon used. And isn't 9 minutes of being invisible in a corner enough to win you the game? ...

Squirty11

May 2, 2014
Derpville
Pretty sure strengt 3 is op as well, depending on the armor and weapon used. And isn't 9 minutes of being invisible in a corner enough to win you the game? ...
Possibly. This isn't something I thought through extremely closely but any changes are fine

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Im pretty Sure Cubecraft used to have a minigame called Zombie house? Im not sure if im talking about another server here....But im pretty sure Cubecraft had a minigame Named Zombie house But then it was removed

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I liek Zombiez too, but I'd prefer a remake or simulation of CoD Zombies. :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom