Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Squirty11

May 2, 2014
Derpville
I leik Zombiez ( As you may have guessed ) so what I'm sayin here is that a new minigame shud be created abowt zombiez.

There wil be different survival maps where 20 players will spawn serperately in random locations. There will be a Zombie Leader ( A player ) who will run around chasing the players and killing them. Once a player is dead they will become a Skeleton who will also try to kill players. Dead players will respan in a random location as a Skeleton. The surviver receives 25 points for winning and everytime a player dies, the others that are still alive get a point ( leik skywars ). If you are dead and you kill a player you get 2 points.

Buffs:

Every player playing has speed 1 and jump 1.
Leader zombie has Strength 5
Skeletons have Streangth 3

Class for Players.

Magic stick - Knockback 2 - 500 points - Throws back undead

Bow and Arrow - Infinity 1 - 800 points - Spam to hold back or intercept undead

Barrier - Wood Block - 700 points - Block passages so undead can't reach you. Zombies can break them. Class gives you 10

IRON+ : Splash potions - 600 points - 3 of healing, 3 of damage and 3 of poison. Only works onn undead

GOLD+ : Ghost - 500 points - Potions of invisibility last 3 minutes. You get 3

Once the winner has received his points it restarts.

THATS THE GAME

P.S I leik ponies

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Pretty sure strengt 3 is op as well, depending on the armor and weapon used. And isn't 9 minutes of being invisible in a corner enough to win you the game? ...

Squirty11

May 2, 2014
Derpville
Pretty sure strengt 3 is op as well, depending on the armor and weapon used. And isn't 9 minutes of being invisible in a corner enough to win you the game? ...
Possibly. This isn't something I thought through extremely closely but any changes are fine

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Im pretty Sure Cubecraft used to have a minigame called Zombie house? Im not sure if im talking about another server here....But im pretty sure Cubecraft had a minigame Named Zombie house But then it was removed

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I liek Zombiez too, but I'd prefer a remake or simulation of CoD Zombies. :3

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom