Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
You know what, some people are just mean. They laugh at you and make fun of you and torture you for who you are. But you can't help but be yourself. It's an instinct to go out there and say that you're going to be the best person that you could ever possibly be. I'm sad that you're leaving, Cam. I really am. But you're choosing this path and I wish you the best of luck. We have our own free will. People will tell you to go and tell you to stay, but in the end, it's your decision. Those people who bullied you need to get some help and realize that you can't change who you are and at that moment you'd wish anything to do so, but now I hope you're strong enough to realize that YOU are the only you there is ever going to be in this world. And that's something amazing.
Very well said gen. Miss you too and the others already :(

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Bullying isn't a nice thing to do. Bullying is something that people do, and they walk away thinking that they are proud of themselves. But what they leave behind is a shattered person, struggling for a way out of it. I myself have been in multiple.. Multiple... Multiple situations (@SameeraCat you would know) and it really makes me wonder "Why always me? why not someone else?" I would always want some type of guardian angel that can defend me. Yes, it may sound weird but, I think I have a curse. It seems like everyday I have some type of problem. I just want to live normally and get gold grades, go to a good university, and have a general good life. And that means WITHOUT bullies.
And my school isn't helping one bit.
"Just ignore them, Ahmad" Lolno. I can't! It's just impossible for me to ignore scenarios that result in me being the one that is destroyed. I don't care if I don't look appealing enough to go on britains next top model, I don't care if I am not named "Sexiest man alive." I just want a NORMAL LIFE

Reactions: SameeraCat

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
Younisssssss the bad thing is there is no such thing as a normal life Everybody will get bullied try to fight through it and things get better I dont know if this will help u but im trying to :)

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I'll miss you even though I don't know you that well :(.

Don't let the kids bully you because of your lazy eye, because it is what makes you you. Everyone is different and those kids need to accept that.
Like what @Tacosbefriends said, when everything fails either make excuses or bribe your teachers. I will miss you and the whole CCG community will too.
-tiger101tiger

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Younisssssss the bad thing is there is no such thing as a normal life Everybody will get bullied try to fight through it and things get better I dont know if this will help u but im trying to :)
By a normal life, I mean a life without minimal flaws :/

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
I once told 2 people from a lower year to get back to class (they were just wondering around the school) and they just like instantly ran for there lives. I think they think of me as a bully now :P

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
All I did was carry my P.E bag around and the girl that bullied me ran away in a flash. (My bag said martial arts on it)

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
NUUUUUUU
Hey everyone, yes I know it's hard to read some of these and no one likes them. And you may have never thought but it's time for me to leave as well. This has also shocked me just thinking about it. Anyways.....Let's get to the point.

As you have seen in similar threads Minecraft just isn't my thing anymore. I have realized what it has done to me. While you are reading I just want you to know I will not be quitting MC completely. The reason I have made this decision is because I am moving on in life and MC isn't what I need to be doing with it. First off, school (sigh) as we all know (for anyone who still goes to school) takes up most of our time. This is not the only reason why. Others include getting out more, studying, making new friends, and accomplishing what I've dreamed of and knowing it will happen one day. To be honest with everyone, in real life I do not have many friends, just a couple that actually care about me the way truly am. You see, when I was born I had a disease (still do) which caused me to be blinded in my right eye. Because of that it's what you call a lazy eye haha. It does not make me different although others don't seem to agree. I get called weird,stupid,annoying etc. I have bullied to the point where I almost want to be home schooled. Now that you know this there is still some more I think you should hear.

Earlier on, I talked about my dream. I am only 11 but I believe I can achieve it with hard effort. I have always loved video games,mario,pokemon,MC,legend of zelda,(also I may have mentioned in another thread I only play Nintendo related games xD.) I want to learn programming, designing, art work, and computer works on creating my own video games for others to love. Now that I must leave CCG these are the people I would like to thank for helping me, and getting to know everything and everyone on the server better.

@sophh_ Now, now this is what I call anyones best friend. My favorite person/friend I've ever met in the community. Thanks sophh

@jinjo90 This admin has to be my favorite, (All admins are equal to me xD) Anyways he has helped me through skyblock which is the main game I play in CCG I always talked to him and he was just a great admin over all.

@PinkStr3ak Pink and I don't talk to each other as much before but this is the one who always gave advice on what to do.

@cats_dogs1100 Haha my IRL friend. He's been amazing. Goes to my school, and helped me with computer works and has taught me alot.

@OrangeGrapeEater Like I said about @jinjo90 he is a great server guide who as well and was one of the first I ever talked to.

@LaserDolphin77 I've said this to others but he is seriously the first I have ever talked to. I remember going to creative. Then everyone started congratulating him on Admin I know he isnt anymore but as builder with it. Just AWESOME

Srry this is a small list and that I may have not mentioned a few names but I dont have a lot of time where I am at. I hope I can see all of you again sometime and I might come on the server every now and then but dont expect it. Thank you CCG community, and everyone who I listed (also who I forgot to list).

-CameronMan.....1
NU CAM D::::: I CRI ERY TIM DUN GO NUUUUUUUU D;

tumblr_lj09u0PtHt1qboesq.jpg
That picture do xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom