Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,748
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i have enter the top like two week ago and i have got the 33 place with 1687 medals and the special thing is i have complete all the level in the easy and normal mod in parkour (just 3-4 lvl didnt get it ) so it is just a small achivement i get and thanks for all who help me and encourage me to do it
All love to @ryooXD he help me sow mush 🤍😍
1000046371.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom