Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,
I've done one not too long ago, here another one ( yes, again ) but with my new skin.
I couldn't fix my old one so tell me what you guys think! ( At least the eyebrows are fine. )
new skin screenieee.png

Some random tags ( Sorry if I bothered you )
@Milkyboo
@ItsTwany
@DanDaDino

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Rayz... I must say, you have gorgeous skin complexion xD Oh and I love what you did to your hair. Who is your hairdresser?

I liked the old skin as well, and this one is fresh looking. At the end of the day, the main thing is if you are happy with it!

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey Rayz... I must say, you have gorgeous skin complexion xD Oh and I love what you did to your hair. Who is your hairdresser?

I liked the old skin as well, and this one is fresh looking. At the end of the day, the main thing is if you are happy with it!
Thanks <3

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice skin!! I like more Some Noob skind or Disney skind than a normal person. It is My opinion, But Good job!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hey there, your skin is looking awesome :)!
Sorry, but that's not the right place to discuss about skins, in here "Arcade" you can discuss things about arcade games, like how many wins, which game is the most popluar..over all, talk about the arcade games. So please move this to "Off-topic"

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hey there, your skin is looking awesome :)!
Sorry, but that's not the right place to discuss about skins, in here "Arcade" you can discuss things about arcade games, like how many wins, which game is the most popluar..and much more. Please move this to "Off-topic"
I don't know, the selfie is in the arcade lobby. Probably would be better suited in off topic though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom