Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Goodmorning/Afternoon.
I am finally back after almost a year of being away from Cube. I had to deal with other responsibilities I had towards other game servers and I would have to say that cubes community was by far the best so I decided to finish up my responsibility to those servers and I have and now I am back to cube and am going to try to be as active as I can be.

Information About me:

I am an 18-year-old male born and currently living in South Africa. I am kind and helpful and will ALWAYS try to help anyone that needs it. I left school at the age of 15 and I recently decided to become a surgeon. I study a lot using online resources and lectures to HELP me in becoming a surgeon. I am persistent, If I fail at something I will keep retrying until I get it right. I was a polyphasic sleeper and now I sleep monophasic. I take care and responsibility in everything I do. I am fit and healthy person. I have a disorder called Porphyria which makes me HIGHLY sensitive to all types of food and especially sensitive to the sun. The reason I wanted to become a surgeon and not a general doctor is that I love helping people and I always have and I know that you can do the same as a general doctor but I am just drawn to it. I would like to say that I have many friends but the truth is I only have 1 real friend and we are both studying to become surgeons together. We have been friends for almost 5 years and every other friend my friend or I had miss used us. I am the type of person to help someone and continue helping them if they ask for help even though they start being rude to me as I do not care what people think about me as my goal is not for someone to like me but for me to help the person and be kind to them at the same time.

Well now you all know a little bit more about me and I hope to see you all in-game, on the discord and on the forums.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe day :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom