Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fledy

Aug 4, 2022
Why?
Why yall must do this?
I’ve played well in Cubecraft Bedrock, having so much fun, almost got into the Lucky Blocks solo leaderboards, and yall guys just add this damn unnecessary 1.19 update to the goddamn server.
And the update just ruined everything in the server.
Eggwars is completely messed up, the bugs and glitches (lots of them) messed up almost all of the gamemodes, fucking hackers taking over every game i’ve played, Skyblock had been on maintence and I dont know when the maintence will be over, I spent lots of time on the SB world i started since last year June. And i think my SB world will never coming back. All of my hard work i spent was vanished from existence.
Like what? Why did you come with this 1.19 update idea in the first place??
Mabye all of this wont ever happend if you guys just add this damn update on just JAVA, or even better, this update doesn’t even exist in the first place and yall just add some random new fun gamemodes and more fun content, and even uncancel the SB End update, to revive the cc Java server.

EVERYTHING IS JUST GOING FINE AND COMPLETELY NORMAL, AND YOU GUYS JUST MESSED IT UP. IN. THE. WORST. WAY. POSSIBLE.

Mabye the community was right, the admin team is trash, the update is trash, you did messed up the playercount and killing your own server.

Ykw im done of this, im completely quitting cubecraft, abandoning all of my gameplay, even my ranks and bundles and levels on this server, moving to Hive and start a new progress.

This is Fledy, FledMantella892, signing off.

I’m never coming back ever again.

Last edited:

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Why?
Why yall must do this?
I’ve played well in Cubecraft Bedrock, having so much fucking fun, almost got into the Lucky Blocks solo leaderboards, and yall guys just add this damn unnecessary 1.19 update to the goddamn server.
Eggwars is completely fucked up, the bugs and glitches (lots of them) fucked up almost all of the gamemodes, Skyblock had been on maintence and I dont fucking know when the maintence will be over, I spent SHITTON of time on the SB world i started since last year June. And i think my SB world will never coming back. All of my hard work i spent was fucking vanished from existence.
Like what the fuck? Why did you come with this 1.19 update idea in the first place??
Mbye all of this bullshit wont ever happend if you guys just add this damn update on just JAVA, or even better, this update doesn’t even fucking exist in the first place and yall just add some random new fun gamemodes and more fun content, and even uncancel the SB End update, to revive the cc Java server.

EVERYTHING IS JUST GOING FINE AND COMPLETELY NORMAL, AND YOU GUYS JUST FUCKED IT UP. IN. THE. WORST. WAY. POSSIBLE.

Mabye the community was right, the admin team is trash, the update is fucking trash, you did fucked up the playercount and killing your own server.

Ykw im fucking done of this bullshit, im completely quitting cubecraft, abandoning all of my gameplay and shit, even my ranks and bundles and levels on this server, moving to Hive and start a new progress.

Besides the glitches you haven't given a single reason why u dont like it (Glitches will always be there, And most will be fixed). If u can talk calmly without cursing while giving some propper feedback this could be a lot better!

Jul 21, 2023
Besides the glitches you haven't given a single reason why u dont like it (Glitches will always be there, And most will be fixed). If u can talk calmly without cursing while giving some propper feedback this could be a lot better!
Then don't come back cubecraft doesn't need toxic people like you on the servers

clandrkness

Jul 26, 2023
Why?
Why yall must do this?
I’ve played well in Cubecraft Bedrock, having so much fun, almost got into the Lucky Blocks solo leaderboards, and yall guys just add this damn unnecessary 1.19 update to the goddamn server.
Eggwars is completely messed up, the bugs and glitches (lots of them) messed up almost all of the gamemodes, fucking hackers taking over every game i’ve played, Skyblock had been on maintence and I dont know when the maintence will be over, I spent lots of time on the SB world i started since last year June. And i think my SB world will never coming back. All of my hard work i spent was vanished from existence.
Mabye all of this wont ever happend if you guys just add this damn update on just JAVA, or even better, this update doesn’t even exist in the first place and yall just add some random new fun gamemodes and more fun content, and even uncancel the SB End update, to revive the cc Java server.

EVERYTHING IS JUST GOING FINE AND COMPLETELY NORMAL, AND YOU GUYS JUST MESSED IT UP. IN. THE. WORST. WAY. POSSIBLE.

Mabye the community was right, the admin team is trash, the update is trash, you did messed up the playercount and killing your own server.

Ykw im done of this, im completely quitting cubecraft, abandoning all of my gameplay, even my ranks and bundles and levels on this server, moving to Hive and start a new progress.

i understand the rage but you dont have to quit the updates will get better as bugs are found and patched etc

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
Why?
Why yall must do this?

Like previous people said, you've just got to wait and things will play out. Around the nearing of this year, they might release the actual 1.19 update and work on updates such as the End SB update.

The fun gamemodes and all can be potentially made after the update! That's exactly was Rubik_Cube_Man announced in his post! A new game!!

All these hackers and maintenance practices on gamemodes such as SB are because of the magnitude of the 1.19 update. CC made this update, and now they are rapidly trying to fix their anti-cheating mechanisms such as Sentinel (if that's how you spell it), which has actually been improving. If you still are experiencing those hackers, it's just tough. But do consider reporting those people!

As some people might have also said, this is beta. They are improving it as you or I speak / type. It might not be to an extent pleasurable now, but they are making it so, and once released, you will find that everything will most likely go back to normal.

Community says Admin Team is trash? Who told you this? I'm pretty sure they are actually exceptional beings! They actually take feedback, and they are changing the existing gamemodes, if you want check the Changelog category in Discord!

Also, I'm pretty sure someone said this, but please be 'to-the-point', meaning that explain to us what you meant. In some parts of your forum, the explanation was possible to understand, but in other areas the idea was ambiguous. Also please refrain from swearing.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

kinqslayeryt

Aug 3, 2023
Like previous people said, you've just got to wait and things will play out. Around the nearing of this year, they might release the actual 1.19 update and work on updates such as the End SB update.

The fun gamemodes and all can be potentially made after the update! That's exactly was Rubik_Cube_Man announced in his post! A new game!!

All these hackers and maintenance practices on gamemodes such as SB are because of the magnitude of the 1.19 update. CC made this update, and now they are rapidly trying to fix their anti-cheating mechanisms such as Sentinel (if that's how you spell it), which has actually been improving. If you still are experiencing those hackers, it's just tough. But do consider reporting those people!

As some people might have also said, this is beta. They are improving it as you or I speak / type. It might not be to an extent pleasurable now, but they are making it so, and once released, you will find that everything will most likely go back to normal.

Community says Admin Team is trash? Who told you this? I'm pretty sure they are actually exceptional beings! They actually take feedback, and they are changing the existing gamemodes, if you want check the Changelog category in Discord!

Also, I'm pretty sure someone said this, but please be 'to-the-point', meaning that explain to us what you meant. In some parts of your forum, the explanation was possible to understand, but in other areas the idea was ambiguous. Also please refrain from swearing.
they aint ever bringing out the end sb update XD

Reactions: IPadSweat

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Why all Hating this Update so much If you mean OK but this Update ist quite good for me BC eggwars is a Others world now you can see many New things News Maps News itmes the only thing is that there still so many Bugs and glitches but they will BE fixed in the futuer but i Respect Ur Point but for me ITS a good Update cya guys

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I get your point, the glitches, hackers, etc, took over. Cubecraft is on a low ig a dark age if you will.

But cubecraft has a full team of devs and they care(there paycheck also relies on the success of the server and other things) so give it time, and it will become less of all you mentioned

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I highly doubt they'll listen to our complaints, they're too busy adding cringey emojis to the discord
It doesn't really take that much to upload emojis to a discord server.
Out of everything, the Lucky Block changes are, by far, the best ones. How each block now drops its own stuff ( food lucky block dropping food etc ) very good and now you don't have to depend on RNG whenever you open a lucky block like back then. (I would always get stuck on my island because of no blocks)
Eggwars is completely messed up, the bugs and glitches (lots of them) messed up almost all of the gamemodes, fucking hackers taking over every game i’ve played,
Bugs and hackers are everywhere on every minecraft minigame server. Cubecraft is not the first and only one to have these!!
Skyblock had been on maintence and I dont know when the maintence will be over, I spent lots of time on the SB world i started since last year June. And i think my SB world will never coming back. All of my hard work i spent was vanished from existence.
afaik, sb maintenance is done and everyone still kept their islands and worlds. The only gamemode still in maintenance is Parkour.
Eventually, the server had to update to newer version since the older ones limited what they could do on the network and I believe that was a great move as we got this different feel in the way pvp and other mechanics work.
the playercount (imo) is still doing fine. Cubecraft still peaks 20K players and that's what they always did during holidays. And it's possibly from the players that never got the chance to play gamemode bc of sweats and tryhards (specifically eggwars).
We hope to see you again soon. 👋🏽

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom