Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Playerbase on Cubecraft and Hypixel used to be relatively similair. After Cubecraft updated to 1.9 the playerbase started to decrease, Hypixel has been growing ever since.

There's your "proof".
Lol thats no proof . Get me the stats. But the thing is - with the way mojangs been handling minecraft ; constant and regular updates, i think that people will eventually move on to newer versions.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Lol thats no proof . Get me the stats. But the thing is - with the way mojangs been handling minecraft ; constant and regular updates, i think that people will eventually move on to newer versions.
If you look on the stats page on this website the highest amount of players on this server at 1 time is 30k players, that number hasn't changed since 1.8. That is proof :p I'm not trying to be blunt, it's just the truth.

A lot of people still play 1.8 and that's just how it is, for those players it's either just 1.8 or quitting because they aren't interested in 1.9 pvp. By not having 1.8 you have to realise that that is cutting out a huge portion of the minecraft community from joining the server, growing isn't just about the Cubecraft community, it's about the entire minecraft community. You aren't looking for just what the players that are already on the server want if you are always looking to grow. You are looking for what the players that aren't on the server want. (That's not saying don't focus on what the players that are already here want, you need to keep them on the server as well. Getting rid of any 1.9 gamemode would be such a bad idea)

A

A pigeon

If you look on the stats page on this website the highest amount of players on this server at 1 time is 30k players, that number hasn't changed since 1.8. That is proof :p I'm not trying to be blunt, it's just the truth.

A lot of people still play 1.8 and that's just how it is, for those players it's either just 1.8 or quitting because they aren't interested in 1.9 pvp. By not having 1.8 you have to realise that that is cutting out a huge portion of the minecraft community from joining the server, growing isn't just about the Cubecraft community, it's about the entire minecraft community. You aren't looking for just what the players that are already on the server want if you are always looking to grow. You are looking for what the players that aren't on the server want. (That's not saying don't focus on what the players that are already here want, you need to keep them on the server as well. Getting rid of any 1.9 gamemode would be such a bad idea)
I see.
Anyhow my opinion is the same as yours. Dont remove 1.9 . Personally idc much about 1.8 , i wont mind of its implemented

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
but it would be good if there was like an 1.8 clickable entity , which you can click on to play 1.8. Like the 1.8 eggwars thing when 1.9 first released.

D

Deleted member 324613

[Insert my typical response to a 1.8 thread]

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom