Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

I personally prefer Survival games in 1.9 but I do think it should be in 1.8 as well some people would rather play 1.8 a lot more than 1.9, though this isn't easy to do so if they do make it back into 1.8 while it also being in 1.9 it would take a while so you would be waiting a while.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Could cubecraft set hg back to 1.8 because the server will het more players, and 1.8 is funner for hg.
I would really appreciate that..

If you also want 1.8 back for hg type comment something or like this post! :)

Yeah I would love it if they atleast brough that back...
ATLEAST THAT!!!

Reactions: ImJunior and Thefty
A

A pigeon

Nope never. They will lose so many players . 1.8 is a god awful pvp mode . Hpw could you say that it would being in more players? Get us proof before you say something like that

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly I've been wanting this for so long. I had so many friends that I used to play SG with that quit because of the 1.9 update. I've missed it so much. I also have friends I know would come back if 1.8 was brought back, I'd be so happy for that to happen.

If what you are saying is get rid of 1.9 SG though I don't think that should happen, I think there should be a 1.8 and a 1.9 mode.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
1.8 SG on Cube used to be the real thing back in the day... shame that they took it away, it was so much fun...
So yeah I agree on adding it back, I think most SG players would like that :) would also maybe bring back some of the old players that played 1.8

Reactions: Jaistrix

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
Nope never. They will lose so many players . 1.8 is a god awful pvp mode . Hpw could you say that it would being in more players? Get us proof before you say something like that

you clearly haven't played SG on cube when it was still in 1.8 have you... :)
if you did you would know

Reactions: Jaistrix

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016

LOL, calm down kid...

I think it would be awesome, could bring a lot of more people to the server, people that like 1.8.
Chests would need a little balance and Gapples would need to be added xD
+1

Reactions: Jaistrix and Thefty

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I'd just like to add to what I said... adding 1.8 Sg back would give me a reason to no life Cube again. I'd end up doubling my play time in the first two weeks. My full support for 1.8 to be brought back to SG. Good suggestion.

Reactions: Thefty

alsermy

Jul 4, 2017
Hello!

Could cubecraft set hg back to 1.8 because the server will het more players, and 1.8 is funner for hg.

I'm not sure, 1.12 is fine for everyone at the moment.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

I prefer 1.8 PVP more then 1.9.
However i don't think they can change it back to 1.8 just like that.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I prefer 1.8 PVP more then 1.9.
However i don't think they can change it back to 1.8 just like that.
Why wouldn't they be able to? It's not like they're using some insane 1.9-only mechanic.

Although I don't play 1.8 myself, I imagine a lot of people loving Survival Games for 1.8, as it's a classic gamemode that everybody enjoys.
Edit: To prevent confusion, I support this as if it were a 1.8 mode like Skywars in Eggwars, where you have to join with 1.8.x. The 1.9+ version should stay untouched.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thefty and Jaistrix
A

A pigeon

LOL, calm down kid...

I think it would be awesome, could bring a lot of more people to the server, people that like 1.8.
Chests would need a little balance and Gapples would need to be added xD
+1
Nah . He said replace 1.9. No ty , i was calm btw , this will obviously never be implemented

A

A pigeon

you clearly haven't played SG on cube when it was still in 1.8 have you... :)
if you did you would know
Ove played mineplex SG on 1.8 , and i was fairly decent at it. The only reason i play here is because its 1.9 .
If they downgrade to 1.8 , im saying bye to cube and hello to hypixel

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
Ove played mineplex SG on 1.8 , and i was fairly decent at it. The only reason i play here is because its 1.9 .
If they downgrade to 1.8 , im saying bye to cube and hello to hypixel
I mean if they would actually add 1.8 SG they would 100% keep 1.9 SG...
No need to remove 1.9 SG, just add 1.8 :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom