Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this info useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I0dana0I

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys again.so a day ago I made a thread that how to win eggwars but people didn't like it and 27.3% liked this and 72.7%

disliked it.So I decided to make this a more useful thing, so let's go!

.1) Kits

The most important part of skywars are kits.If you are good with an axe, get the lumberjack kit, and if you're not, get another

kit like swordsman,but the best kit is lumberjack.

Protip: Never buy the archer kit, maybe it's useful, but the guys that have ranks, ALWAYS set projectiles to no projectiles, and it's just a waste of money.Just buy

it if you have useful kits.

2) Abilities

Just buy abilities if you have useful kits because they really don't matter, they're just a waste of money.

3) Killing your neighbours

After the game starts, loot all of the chests and build to your neighbours and kill them.also, make sure that you are

stronger.

then your neighbour but I have a solution:

Build a 1x1 tower when you are dying and wait until you regenerate health and then make a jump down attack.try to throw

them in the void.

4) Taking over the middle

After you killed only 1 of your neighbours, build to the middle and loot the chests.If you see someone, hide until someone

comes and fight them to death or low health, then, attack them and they will probably die.

5) Killing all the player

Kill all the players with the tactic I told you.

6) Hope to win

After you have thrown the last player into the void, don't jump in there!maybe the player found water or placed a block

under him/her so you also need some attention:eek:

Last edited:

comfyyy

they really don't matter
the best kit is lumberjack
Ok so this is BIASED as well.
Kill all the players
Thank you so much I didn't know this. I am gonna be so much better now.
6) Hope to win

After you have thrown the last player into the void, don't jump in there!maybe the player found water or placed a block

under him/her so you also need some attention:eek:
If you don't see the death message, you haven't won.
make sure that you are

stronger.
I think that you really can't control this. You get what is in the chests.

Why do I feel like you won your first(and only) game with this strategy and that is why you are sharing it....

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
kit like swordsman
In anything that isn't basic, that kit is imo useless.
Go with scout.

If you are good with a bow, buy it. In your opinion it's usless. That doesn't mean it is. It's a pretty damn good kit when there are proj.

Just buy abilities if you have useful kits because they really don't matter, they're just a waste of money.
They're not...

loot all of the chests
No, don't do that. Only loot all of it when you need to. Don't have any armor? Loot all the chests. Don't have a sword? Loot all the chests. Don't have any blocks? Loot all the chests. If you have enough armor, a good sword and blocks, no need to loot all the chests.

After you killed only 1 of your neighbours,
What if you play Rainbow, or Sundea? Or snowy? People build over pretty easy.

build to the middle and loot the chests.
What if I like playing Savannah and Trees? Building to middle is basically impossible.

If you see someone, hide until someone
comes and fight them to death or low health, then, attack them and they will probably die.
Or just fight them right away?

6) Hope to win
''How to win a round of Skywars''
''Hope to win''
Please change the title to
''How to have a bigger chance of winning a round of Skywars''
lmao

Reactions: Ruisdier

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you are good with a bow, buy it. In your opinion it's usless. That doesn't mean it is. It's a pretty damn good kit when there are proj.
But there aren't. Even if you have a rank and vote for normal projectiles it is very unlikely to happen.

I0dana0I

Feb 6, 2018

The first kit I bought was the bow kit and I saw in every 10 games, in one game the projectiles are normal.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The first kit I bought was the bow kit and I saw in every 10 games, in one game the projectiles are normal.
Wowowowowowowoowowowow
The first kit you bought, was after the 'no projc. - proj. soft blocks' update?
How long have you been around here?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom