Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

• Total voters

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
@Tacosfanboy02 Would you mind explaining why you voted no?

Also, before anyone mentions the whole partnership whoop-tie-doo, I don't think the agreement specifically states that you need to block links or a letter of the alphabet, considering it's possible to say ez, L, and F on mineplex and they are part of the agreement as well.
I'd honestly be happier if they kept what they are at now. They need to fix their current games and not waste time with doing this, even if it would be a good step.

Reactions: Ronzo
A

A pigeon

I'd honestly be happier if they kept what they are at now. They need to fix their current games and not waste time with doing this, even if it would be a good step.
Doing things like these are fixing the game though . (As long as they continue the trend of game updates like Skywars , PVP and Lucky Islands , they’ll be fine)

Games like eggwars are so dry ; they really do need things to spice the game up

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Doing things like these are fixing the game though . (As long as they continue the trend of game updates like Skywars , PVP and Lucky Islands , they’ll be fine)

Games like eggwars are so dry ; they really do need things to spice the game up
Well I would much rather see an actual SG Update than this. Imho they need to work on their games first and actually fix them.

A

A pigeon

Well I would much rather see an actual SG Update than this. Imho they need to work on their games first and actually fix them.
They should work on implementing your thread actually . Threads like this one are to address stuff that shiuld happen by March or February.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

You should say that to the whole 1.8 community. Which has more players, 1.9, or 1.8? Anyways, I don't think we should argue about this in this thread, besides this is about 1.14
1.9 is more popular. Its a fact and not an opinion . Stated by Mojang .
Also I think It’d be better not to talk about 1.8 vs 1.9 on this thread that’d just be ruining it.

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
@Noemichus and the others might you want to explain why you voted no?

First of all, the 1.13 has not yet come out and you're already talking about an "urgently" update to 1.14. (o_O)
I think cube has many changes regarding bugs in the games to do before worrying about if the party chat color looks good or horrible. (In the same way that you're complaining that now it is yellow, later someone will complain because it is green, blue or because it can be personalized. It is subjective).

About the censorship of words by the party chat ... If you want to swear simply use a platform like Discord or TS to talk with the party members. It's as simple as that. You can swear there all what you want ;)

Despite all this, this is not a "justify your answer" test to have to explain why I've voted no. I just don't like most of the proposals

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom