Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Wasn't sure where to put this thread, but hopefully it can help some people. sorry if this is in the wrong place

When viewing peoples appeals for mutes and bans, i notice the same excuses every time.
Here are just a few:

I didn't hack (very creative)
What is killaura?
I was hacked (more lie than truth)
What people don't realize is that appealing offenses isn't available to lie to staff in a pathetic attempt to be pardoned; It is to be used to appoligise or if a member of staff made a mistake when banning/muting you.
Here is an example of a bad appeal:

i
was banned for getting angry and called a mod a cow but i don't know what that means please unmute i'm 12 and sorry please!!111111111!!!111

This appeal has no chance of passing. why? No template, for one.
Click the link here for a template on how to appeal correctly.
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/template-how-to-appeal-ban-mute.1479/

In case you don't want to read the template, or have read it already i copied the good example of an appeal from it, and removed the tags:

I believe I should be unmuted, because I have been an active member throughout the server and on the forums, offering friendly advice and providing productive suggestions, to try and in sure the best for the servers future. The ability to chat would help me talk to the community and get their feedback aswell.

Don't post ban appeals if you hacked!

almost always, if you hacked, you have no chance of being unbanned. There is no point in trying to lie either, as staff only ban people for hacks if they are certain that the accused IS GUILTY.

Appeals are for people who are sorry or feel as though staff made a mistake.
There is no point in making an appeal to be offensive to the mod who muted/banned you. I.e.

Why you mute my cow i did nothing wrong i hate you!

If you do this, you have 0 chance at all to be unbanned/unmuted as you clearly haven't learnt your lesson.
Don't lie about your hacks. Going back to an older point, staff only ban people for hacks if they are certain that the accused is guilty. IF you are making an appeal with the intention of saying "What is kill aura?" or "i am a kid, i don't know how to hack", don't bother making an appeal at all. Staff are smart. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been chosen as staff. They have video footage of you hacking, so don't lie please.

Sorry this was such a long thread XD If any staff see a problem with this thread or don't want it up, feel free to remove it. I only made this to help people, not to cause trouble =p so if this type of thread isn't allowed, feel free to take it off the forums.
Hopefully this has helped someone in some way and remember, sometimes you will be pardoned, whereas other times you will not. It depends on what you were accused of doing. If there was something i didn't cover, feel free to add below (unless it gets locked)
-Snap

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom