Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Nederlanden :P
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

I just want to take some time to talk about the state of java, or rather just give some feedback from my personal experience in the community.
I've been in the community for about 6 years now and in that time a lot has happened, but in this message I'll just be talking about the present.
The first thing that has come to my attention, just as an example, is that the applications for staff on java are closed. This surprised me, because
there really isn't any staff active on java. The only active staff is Alexp (Moderator) and Fesa (QA). Also, the banning proces. From my experience I
noticed that a lot of the staff members (especially the ones that aren't active) just ban or act to the report rather than looking into it. This has become
obvious due to some people getting banned, and then unbanned straight after. . (QUICK NOTE: I know there is staff on java that just stays on the background,
but exactly this kind of staff doesn't know what is going on in the community, which makes it harder for them to judge a report/appeal.)

Which even made me more aware of the fact that the staff is not included in the java community, is when I got banned. Yes, I got banned. It made me think that
the staff team is not looking into reports enough and banning without clear proof (Edit: The person that banned me, banned me for a good reason, but the
evidence doesn't regard me, which is why I am appealing (Still getting ignored)). I got banned for the bypassing of Evan2005's permanent ban. To be clear, I have and had nothing
to do with Evan or his ban. But my main account got banned for the reason that Evan's voice was heard on my account through Labymod voice-chat.
As far as I am aware, reporting through Labymod wasn't allowed, also, banning on the base of judging whose voice it is can't be a consistent decision, and lastly,
if you'd ask anyone active in the java eggwars community they'd know the ban was false, I have never, and will never let anyone play on my account.
(My appeal got denied, saying that there was proof against me, which wasn't based on my account, and after taking contact on the forums, I have gotten no answer the last 34 hours)

All in all, I really think there should be a fresh staff team on Java, one that listens to the community and is active, so that false bans don't occur
as much as they do now. This would be something that can really save this community.

PS, I host tournaments on Cubecraft eggwars every friday at 19:30PM EST GMT+1, and for this I wanted to apply for partner rank, so that
I can make the hosting a bit easier than just joining random games and selecting teams fast (we are at 157 members right now, with up to 50
active tournament players!) So I am curious if the partner applications will ever open again.

You can totally disagree with me, just let me know about your experience on this subject!

~Sebiebo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Unsure
Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom