Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BSCB

May 27, 2023
My suggestion is that they make an appeal system or contact with the staff in case of bans on the CubeCraft Discord Server, because, if you are muted, you can still communicate with the staff through the Discord server, but if you are banned, there is no way to appeal or have any means of communication, because on the appeals website are only available appeals in Bedrock or Java, and if you have no sanction within Minecraft, then you can not open any appeal. Basically, that on the appeals website for Bedrock and Java, also add a ban appeals system on Discord.

Greetings.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is that they make an appeal system or contact with the staff in case of bans on the CubeCraft Discord Server, because, if you are muted, you can still communicate with the staff through the Discord server, but if you are banned, there is no way to appeal or have any means of communication, because on the appeals website are only available appeals in Bedrock or Java, and if you have no sanction within Minecraft, then you can not open any appeal. Basically, that on the appeals website for Bedrock and Java, also add a ban appeals system on Discord.

Greetings.
Contact staff member which punish you in forums conservation

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
You have already been given pro replies but I will clear up any grey area :)

In your ban message you are sent a link where you can start a conversation with the moderator who banned you on the forums. You essentially appeal here.
I agree a more foolproof system would be cool but the way it works currently is fine!

If you have your DMs disabled so do not know what you were banned for or who to contact you can message any mod on the forums and we can explain your ban reason and get you in contact with the mod who punished you c:

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

BSCB

May 27, 2023
You have already been given pro replies but I will clear up any grey area :)

In your ban message you are sent a link where you can start a conversation with the moderator who banned you on the forums. You essentially appeal here.
I agree a more foolproof system would be cool but the way it works currently is fine!

If you have your DMs disabled so do not know what you were banned for or who to contact you can message any mod on the forums and we can explain your ban reason and get you in contact with the mod who punished you c:
Oh, ok, thank you very much!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom