Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer1512

Nov 9, 2016
Hello everyone,
(i hope staff is gonna read this.) 3months ago i got banned on cubecraft. But 1 week before i told my friend he can play on my account for cubecraft because i had Diamond rank and he didnt. I think he was hacking or doing something wrong because 1 week after i got banned permamently. And i did to many appeals so cant do any more now. Can i or: Get unbanned from Cubecraft or get my money back from my diamond rank? Please, help me!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Unfortunately, Cubecraft doesn't do refunds so there is no way to get your money back.
If you really believe you did nothing wrong you could always contact CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) regarding your ban. Though your chances are slim since it's already the third time you got caught by the Anticheat. Either way good luck.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
We don't allow chargebacks/refunds for ranks. Your account is your responsibility, therefore we can't help the fact someone you gave your account details used it to play with illegal clients. I hope you resolve your issue, and if your appeal was denied feel free to start a private conversation with the person who banned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom