Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

JCBlueHornet

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2025
94
124
34
17
I am trying to get to lvl 100 I am currently level 60 I play for like an hour every other day If you want to help me, just message my discord or friend me on cubecraft. My discord is roxy01 and ign is roxy01
I sent u a friend request on Dc. you can grind with me and dominik, yk we are good
 
  • Like
Reactions: roxy01

Flaree08

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2026
91
115
49
20
Pronouns
He/Him
I am trying to get to lvl 100 I am currently level 60 I play for like an hour every other day If you want to help me, just message my discord or friend me on cubecraft. My discord is roxy01 and ign is roxy01
I am noob sry bro ;)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom