Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hello guys. i got STUNNING NEWS! you can get command blocks into your plot used for paintings and will look good in control rooms and other areas :D
DKHeM1b.png

Lets get right to it. :)
go to your singleplayer world on minecraft version
nKhOgDk.png

Give yourself a command block using the command below
you can also edit the type of command block you want it to be (Impulsive, Chain, Repeating)
znGrCZU.png

3. now this is when things get interesting! using the new
Hotbar Slot Saving feature, save the hotbar you have the command block in. :) make sure you know what slot you saved it in when you are back at your plot in CC.
Tbp53Dm.png

4. go into your plot . Thats Very Sumple :D
ov3HjfN.png

Make sure you load the hotbar from the saved hotbar you had in your singleplayer world. and.. You got it in your plot!
xnEhLzI.png

i have not tested it with other MapMaking blocks but im pretty sure it may be possible to fit Structure Blocks, Void blocks, and Barriers into your plot.
Note that it can only be used for item frames and possible Armor Stands.

Thx for reading. hope this helps for you :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello guys. i got STUNNING NEWS! you can get command blocks into your plot used for paintings and will look good in control rooms and other areas :D
DKHeM1b.png

Lets get right to it. :)
go to your singleplayer world on minecraft version
nKhOgDk.png

Give yourself a command block using the command below
you can also edit the type of command block you want it to be (Impulsive, Chain, Repeating)
znGrCZU.png

3. now this is when things get interesting! using the new
Hotbar Slot Saving feature, save the hotbar you have the command block in. :) make sure you know what slot you saved it in when you are back at your plot in CC.
Tbp53Dm.png

4. go into your plot . Thats Very Sumple :D
ov3HjfN.png

Make sure you load the hotbar from the saved hotbar you had in your singleplayer world. and.. You got it in your plot!
xnEhLzI.png

i have not tested it with other MapMaking blocks but im pretty sure it may be possible to fit Structure Blocks, Void blocks, and Barriers into your plot.
Note that it can only be used for item frames and possible Armor Stands.

Thx for reading. hope this helps for you :)
Thanks for making this thread about command blocks!

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
for some reason ccg has filtered the use of placing command blocks. so all i know of is using it on item frames. you can also hol one and brag this to all your friends :D

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
for some reason ccg has filtered the use of placing command blocks. so all i know of is using it on item frames. you can also hol one and brag this to all your friends :D
You can't place them because some commands are too powerful for players to be trusted with :p For example I was playing around with command blocks once with a friend and they put /kill @e into the command block and then put a redstone clock next to it... it took us an hour of repeatedly dying to eventually figure out a way to stop it :p
I'm not sure if command blocks would allow you to bypass the command filter but.... yeah

Edit: I know /kill isn't that complicated of a command but there are people who know pretty much everything to do with command block coding who could do more than /kill @e :P

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
lol. how i knew this truck was because i was messing around n creative in singleplayer when i was curious enough to try the new hotbar saver in Release 1.12 then it just snapped as a solution to more advanced decorations for control rooms and galleries.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hahaha, them at cube certainly missed this one :D. Clever book, I know for sure I'll be using barriers a lot in the future. Thanks dude!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This will be useful in free build, i believe in detail :)
If you don't mind can you check out my build its called "Garden Of The Gods". #Sellout
It has like 20 diamonds if I'm correct ;)

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
ima post a little control room soon. like this comment for inspiration :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom