Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The I am stone challenge involves a player taking a skin that disguises them to a certain background.
How to find them
Press f3+b to activate hitboxes. Its as easy as that(this cant be considere hackin really since its a feature that minecraft offers)
:p

Reactions: Lucien

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What's with this "I am stone" challenge? New trend?

Anyway, on topic. If they're not wearing armor, chances are they'll have to play defensively (camping, only going to mid to loot and then take off) and then hide for the remainder of the game. A compass will work also.
Noobs (no offense) change their skin to a block and then try to "blend in" with the background, most of the time placing their background somewhere in plain sight. You can press tab to see how many people try.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Vorkenkoning

Nov 23, 2016
Or your eyes are perfect and you can see them doing that challange since it barely works.

Yeah, the challenge doesn't work that well. With the obsidian skin it does though, you will be hidden very well. I don't like the challenge though, it's so annoying to find people (even if they are wearing a normal skin) it seems to me like camping.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
...So many people don't realise that you can see the gamertag when a person is close enough... like its faded, but its still there ;-; So just look for a faded gamertag... or go to a place thats obviously there like "Look!! I made this for the I am stone challenge!!"

Reactions: Ping Ether
Jan 14, 2017
Hahahahah Spread the word! Although, It is pretty funny when you do find someone trying to do this challenge and you still get fooled!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom