Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I assume your new signature is based on this thread
Actually, it was from a lot of threads, not just this one. Whenever I put up a good argument to someone's opinion a lot of people just mock what I said

so I'll try to explain to you why your opinion differs from mine (and a lot of others).

I appreciate that.

Most people experience games like this: Most people start moving out of their base (no extreme camping or extreme rushing involved) with 8+ gapples.

8 Gaps is not enough to chug.

excessive bowspamming, which you stated in your reply.

I did not say bow spam. I said lure him near the edge and shoot him off, which, if you do it right, would only take about 5 arrows max. Below I have listed a few(not near all of them) places where this tactic works:

- Edge of a base on teaparty, you can run around the corner, turn around, and shoot them.
- Near a cup on the edge of mid on teaparty, you can wedge yourself next to the saucer in the cup and shoot them
- Anywhere on the base on Forest and Under Da Sea.
- Behind the egg on Jungle
- Etc.

It's a reference to his old signature ;)

That's true.

P.S: Sorry for all the alerts by quoting you so many times :P

Reactions: Shallidor

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I did not say bow spam. I said lure him near the edge and shoot him off, which, if you do it right, would only take about 5 arrows max. Below I have listed a few(not near all of them) places where this tactic works:

- Edge of a base on teaparty, you can run around the corner, turn around, and shoot them.
- Near a cup on the edge of mid on teaparty, you can wedge yourself next to the saucer in the cup and shoot them
- Etc.
True, it doesn't necessarily need to be bowspamming
P.S: Sorry for all the alerts by quoting you so many times :p
You only get one alert per post ;)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Really? huh, thought you got an alert overtime they quoted you.
Nope. Just to prove:
Really? huh, thought you got an alert overtime they quoted you.
Actually, it was from a lot of threads, not just this one. Whenever I put up a good argument to someone's opinion a lot of people just mock what I said

I appreciate that.

8 Gaps is not enough to chug.

- Etc.

That's true.

P.S: Sorry for all the alerts by quoting you so many times :p
Whenever I come across a gapple chugger(which, btw, doesn't happen often at all), I do 1 or more of 3 things:

1. Ignore him. Don't bother him, and just run away if he comes(won't work if he has bow btw, so don't even comment about it)

2. Break his armor. You don't have to spam, even Iron armor doesn't last that long, although obviously you can get more hits on him and forfeit damage to him if you want to spam instead.

3. Smart bowing. Lure him into somewhere easy to bow him off.

I typically use 2 and 3, and if you are willing to spend 10 minutes(if he has an extra set of iron), you can kill a Iron armor gapple chugger without dying pretty easy.
Camping is bannable in Egg Wars. So why should rule-breakers have an advantage?

I do not understand how it doesn't make since. Please explain your opinion.

You should have only 1 alert now :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I'm not going to quote any posts just your stance as a whole
Limiting the amount of gapples to 5 makes it so everyone has access to golden apples still, it the price is upped to 10 then everyone would need at least 50 gold to be able to compete in any fight latish game. Not putting on any cap to this is even more ludicruos. It's been a while since I've played 1.9 but I'm pretty sure in normal the average fight ussually has 20 gaps eaten for each player and in op closer to 32. If this is wrong please correct me. This is not mentioning void or any projectiles. Getting 320 gold is quite a difficult task. One that probably only the people camping/midcamping will be able to obtain. It's totally possible. You make it sound as if to gather gold means to not gather anything else. Pretending a level 3 diamond generator is near a gold lvl 4 then in the time it takes to get half a stack of golden apples (320 s) they would also get full diamond armor or 128 diamonds. Shockingly enough players don't need to always be sitting on a generator for it to work (aside from emeralds). So what was I saying? Oh yeah. Golden apple chugging will cease to exist if each player has only 5 golden apples. If the price only changed to 10 then it would give a much greater advantage for sitting on generators for longer.

Honestly im getting a new idea now. What if there were upgrades in the shop costing diamonds that increased how many golden apples you can own. For example every 3 diamonds increases the capacity by 1. There can be a cap wherever.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom