Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
It seems like whenever I non-stop jump in PvP I just get combo'ed to high heaven and can't get a hit in, but whenever someone does it to me, not only is it basically just hit for hit with them having critical hits and me not, but I often get less hits than them because of their erratic jumping around. Is there a strategy I can use to stop this from happening? Especially on Eggwars where most of the time you're fighting on islands that are too small to just run away and get your bearings.

Reactions: Higgachu

Higgachu

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nederland
I get what you mean ... it's just a matter of practice. try some private duels and practice your hits.
this video is a good one to practice with

Reactions: Matriox

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
walk back when he starts critting you,
then when he jumps towards you hit them when they just started their jump, they will not be ready to hit you and be in mid-air. they get knocked back and if you move forward immediately you have the lead again!
gl <3

Reactions: zMigi_

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Generally when I get off long crit combos on people I notice that they aren't charging their weapon all the way. Make sure to do that because it adds more knockback not just damage. One good hit back should give you enough time to jump and start getting crits on them instead!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom