Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
So it's quite normal for me to get called a hacker... a lot. And I'm sure at least a handful of people must have reported me. Though sometimes I'm a little bit scared I will get banned as a hacker... well, now I got a mute and can't even say that I'm not.

Last game 3 teams were convinced I was hacking and teamed up against me. The chat was literally filled with all kinds of things. Some recording, crying all kinds of hacks and of course one of them was the admin and I would be banned ^^

I ended up building "NO HACKS" above my base lol.

http://imgur.com/a/uANZl

It was always worse, but now I can't even react to it, making others believe I am indeed hacking. It's rather fun though, but still I am a little bit scared of being reported and banned at one point :/

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So it's quite normal for me to get called a hacker... a lot. And I'm sure at least a handful of people must have reported me. Though sometimes I'm a little bit scared I will get banned as a hacker... well, now I got a mute and can't even say that I'm not.

Last game 3 teams were convinced I was hacking and teamed up against me. The chat was literally filled with all kinds of things. Some recording, crying all kinds of hacks and of course one of them was the admin and I would be banned ^^

It was always worse, but now I can't even react to it, making others believe I am indeed hacking. It's rather fun though, but still I am a little bit scared of being reported and banned at one point :/
They can not report you unless they actually have strict proof of you hacking.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
They can not report you unless they actually have strict proof of you hacking.
They can pass anything off as hacking but its up to staff to determine

its probably good your muted, its better to ignore these statements, in my opinion make it look like your fighting but let them win even bad hack clients make it extremely hard to kill you, if you die to easily they might rethink their claims

Another thing you can do is record a small bit of every game so if you do get banned you can prove otherwise, i never get hakusated legitamitly because im so bad at melee

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Moderators can see when ur hax or not.
So don't worry about it.

When you got banned appeal at the site and link to this post to.
.explain it like you did here

I hope I helped you

Greetings

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom