Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
You get likes from players liking your posts. Most people like the posts if they're correct, professional, funny and mainly if their first on commenting.

Reactions: DaHammy

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Hey man, I may not have that many likes but as stated above, just be funny and have correct information. Make sure not to have incorrect information or the community and that player won't like you.

For example: "Make sure to post your ban appeal here: (Link) If you do, I'll give you a cookie :)

That's a situation where you can easily get a like.

But if your only trying to be funny, and don't provide correct information, it will not work out..

For example: "Hahaha -1 horrible video!!!"

Later on...: "J.K. ROWLING"

Hope I Helped!
~OrbitFlash

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
-Moved to media-

Well, simply put, likes are given to appealing post and messages. The most common way to get likes I find is a witty comment, both on threads and player profiles. Next is a relevant/helpful post that may either help or improve someone's previous comment. For example: Someone makes an awesome totally cool suggestion, you therfore back it up with even more cool stuff. This could help out a bit. On the note of suggestions, good suggestions work too! The community will respond well to good, quality suggestions. This can come in the form of a server suggestion, or other ways (similar to me suggesting some idea as I am now). Lastly, post a bit more! :p The more messages you have the more likely you'll be to attract someones like. Hopefully this helped, good luck on your conquest for likes!

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Act like jacob sartorius
jacob.jpg

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Any tips on how I can get these likes?;)
I have the most likes on the website, so let me give you some tips for success.

• Post stupid garbage that has nothing to do with anything
  • Become a member of staff so people give you tons of likes for anything you post
  • Post memes
  • Post more memes
  • Literally just communicate with nothing but memes

But seriously, I've found that people give you likes when you give them likes. That doesn't mean you should just go around and like everything; giving a like shows that you care about what someone has said and think they deserve some sort of recognition for it, even if it's something as trivial and useless as a like on a website.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom